Part 6: The Return

Briana's P.O.V

I woke up from the sunshine in my face. I slowly get up and get my clothes off the floor and put them on and jumped on Damon's bed and he woke up quickly.

" Good morning Sexy." I said to him and looked at me and he used his vampire speed to pin my against the wall and kissed me hard on my lips then pulled back and said " Good Moring Baby."

" Get your clothes on we are going to the grill and meeting someone and you will love them ok." I said to him and kissed him and got my leather jacket which had my phone and keys and then I said " I will be wanting."

Then all of a sudden Damon was dressed and said " You don't have to wait."

Then I went downstairs and then I couldn't feel the ground then I realized that Damon swept me off my feet and kissed me on the forehead and we headed downstairs.

Then he put me down and did that romantic move on me again and kissed me and I kissed then he pulled me up and we was standing there kissing.

" Hey what are you guys are doing?" A voice came behind us and I jumped in fright and pulled away from Damon's sexy lips and there stands Stefan.
"What it looks like brother? I am kissing my girl. is that a problem?" Damon said and then looked down at me and smile. I smiled at him too not because he was smiling but because he called me his girl. Then he looked back up at Stefan and then I said " I will be waiting in the car ok?" I said and he nodded and I said " I will let you two talk." then I walked out the door and went to my truck and pulled up to where he can get in easier then walking all the way.

While I was in the truck I turned on the radio and yeah by usher was on and it repeated all day so I sang along wanting for Damon

Damon's P.O.V

I watched as Briana went out the door and then turned back around to see Stefan look at me like I killed her.

" So you guys are going on?" Stefan said and I said " YES we are dating. You are slow when it comes to who I am dating and I know what you are thinking and no I will not hurt her and By The Way She knows."

' She knows what Damon?' Stefan said and looked at me wired and I smile and said " You are so stupid. She knows about me and you are vampire and Elena is too and Blondie and bon bon is a which and Tyler is a werewolf and jer is a hunter and our past. so yea I have to go we will talk about this later my girl is waiting."

Then he tried to say something but before he could I used my Vampire speed and went out the door.

Briana's P.O.V

I finally see Damon and change it to 93.3 and Neon Lights by Demi Lovato. Then I start singing and then I realized Damon was beside me and listening to me sing and then I stopped singing and Damon said " Hey baby you have a beautiful singing voice keep singing." Then my Song came on Stay The Night By Zedd and I sang " Are You Going to Stay The Night."

Then we headed for the grill and my phone rang and it was a text message from Demi and it said " Hey are you coming or what we are waiting. XOXO Demi."

I texted back and said " Yea I Am On My Way. See You Later. XOXO Briana'

Then I pulled in to the parking space at the grill and turned off the engine and got out of the truck and Damon got out and walk over to me and held my hand and we walked in together and I seen Demi and ran to her and hugged her and she had her brother with her and then she said " I missed you."
" I missed you too and you too Jimmy" I said then Damon walked up I said " Oh Demi, Jimmy this is my Boyfriend Damon. Damon this is Demi and Jimmy my-" Then Demi interrupted
" I am her Best friend and jimmy is my boyfriend."