Part 5 : The Night

Briana's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and sit up and my head was ponding. Why did that man look like that and what was he.

" Briana you ok? " Damon said and hugged me

" Yea but what happened? why did that man look like that?" I said in confusion.

" Briana don't freak out OK I will tell you everything if you promise you wouldn't tell anyone." Damon said and I nodded and he told me everything how him, Stefan, Caroline, And Elena was a vampire and everything about mystic falls and his past.

I started to cry and he said " sh, sh Briana its OK and you can chose if you want to stay with me or leave me ether way is fine. I will give you some time OK" Damon said and kissed me on the forehead and then left.

I cant believe my Boyfriend was a vampire and my best friends was vampires and werewolves and witchs. I don't know what to do. I lay on my bed and cry in to my pillow.

Damon's P.O.V

I hope she picks to stay with me because she is the only thing helps me fell human again. I will come back to her house tonight and find out what she picks. I get in to my car and turn on the radio and Demons by imagine Dragons was on and drove home.

Briana's P.O.V

I get up from my bed and go and turn on my radio and Demons by Imagine Dragons was on and I stopped crying and I knew my choice and I turned off the radio off and grab my stuff and went downstairs and out the doors and to my truck and I went to the boarding house. I pulled in the driveway and got out and ran to the door and went inside and shut the door behind me and stopped when I seen Damon looking at me and he said " Bri what are you doing here?"

I start to cry and run to him and said "I made a choice"

" What?" Damon said to me and I jumped up to him and kiss him and he kiss me back I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his on my back and he takes me upstairs and takes me to his bedroom and put me on his bed.

That night was so beautiful there is no words to explain it. I knew me and Damon was met to be together. Then I fell asleep in Damon's arms. I am so happy I choose to be with him.

I fell a sleep thinking about Damon my love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys did you like it. inbox me for Briana's and Damon's couple name I will do part 6 tomorrow so yea

Like , Comment , Vote , And Keep Reading.

XOXO Bri