Part 16 : Kiddnaped Part 1 (Bri's P.O.V)

I woke up from the sunshine in my eyes. I felt Strong muscular arms around my waist and i turn around to a sleeping Damon.

I quietly removed his arm and sat up on the bed just to be pull back in bed again.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty." I said and turn around to see a smirking awake Damon

" Good morning to you too Babe."Damon said and kissed me on the lips and i kiss him back and we pull away and we get up and i take a quick shower.

after 20 minute's of showering i turned off the shower and i get out of the shower and i wrap a towel around my body and i walk out of the bathroom and i see a beautiful dress on the bed and it has a note on it and i pick it up and read it.

                                                      Dear Bella

I am so happy we are back together and so i have this dress for you and tonight we are going out for dinner OK so wear the dress and i will see you at the diner. I already sent you the address and the time.

                                                     xoxoxox Damon

I smiled and picked up the dress and looked at it. It was black and it was strapless and  it come up to mid thigh and it looked so beautiful.

                                                    Time cap

i put on the beautiful dress that Damon gave me and i put it on and i put on my leather jacket and my leather high heel boots.I put on eye liner and mascara and blood red lip stick  i let my hair down and it was wavy. I got my phone and i checked where to go and the time and it was at 7 and it was 6 and the drive to there is like an hour so i decided to go.

 i went with Stefan cause i found out that he was going so was Elena which that didn't bother me.

we got there and i see Damon waiting outside and i hop out of the car and walk towards him. He looks at me and he stares and his jaw dropped and he closed his mouth and said i looked beautiful. I said thank you and we went inside and sat at a table me and Damon and one side and elena and stefan on the other.

                                                              2 hours later

We all went home and i said i was going to grill. Damon was asleep and Elena and Stefan was on the couch watching TV.

They just nodded their head and i left for the grill.

I got to the grill and i talked to Matt for a little bit and I left the grill and headed home but i got stopped by Katherine and she said " Hello Briana." she said smirking and continued " lets have some fun"

The next then i know is she is putting a rag over my mouth and nose and i try to move but she grabs me and darkness takes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote Comment Follow And Continue To Read

Please vote and comment and follow cause it means alot

XOXO love Bri