Part 9

Hii all finally I am back with an update after very long time... I know many of u must have forgotten the story 😂😂 but I would request then to pls re read it for my sake and enjoy the current update... For some odd reasons I couldn't update it on time but as I have promised I assure you I won't leave this story mid way will try to wind up soon... Thank you for being patient all along and extremely sorry for the delay .Please read and let me know did u like it or not... Will wait for your reviews... 

This update is dedicated to TereliyeMinu as it was her birthday few days back plus it's because of her that today JH is being written further she has encouraged me alot... This update is also dedicated to my dear friend Pooja (Priyanka Samantha) coz she recently have cleared her German exams it's just a small gift from my side and  it is also dedicated to my dear friend Sur (Samaina_1990) though she is currently facing the toughest time of her life but she has always been my great support and friend to me ...lastly it is for all my readers who waited patiently for me to update.... 

Here goes the next part

6 months later 

"Nainaaaa.....  Nainaaaaa... Kaha reh gayi.. mujhe tumhari yehi aadat achi nhi lgti kbhi koi kaam time pr nahi krti ho.. 2 week pehle se maine tumhe party k barein mein bta diya tha taaki last minute koi problem na ho but nhi Naina Maheshwari koi kaam time pr karein yeh is janam toh possible nahi hai " huffed Sameer as he waited for Naina in their room to give him the clothes he had to wear for the party tonight . Though he could himself select the outfit but he preferred otherwise that his wife should do the honors and not him cause he liked it that way. From past 4 months since he joined his new office as production manager in Malhotra textiles.
Naina and Sameer along with Ahana  had moved out of Somani house once Sameer got this job.  Though initially Naina was reluctant to leave them alone but daddhi's constant taunts and behavior towards  Ahana had led them to take this tough decision. Occasionally they visited Somani house on pretext of meeting Vishaka but relation was more of being formal rather than family. Maheshwari industries recently saw a grave loss owing to ill health of Vivek Somani and no proper heir after Rohan to take care of the dipping business. Even after lot of cajoling and coaxing from Naina, Sameer refused to take care of the business as its often said old wounds don't heal soon. As Vishakha knew the reason of Sameer's stubbornness she never had the courage to ask him to join the business instead she herself started to look after the business with whatever little knowledge she had. Vivek Somani wasn't showing any signs of improvement, the death of his only son had robbed him off the zeal to live life again. 

2 hours later at party venue

Before entering the venue, Naina just casually enquired adjusting the pallu of her creame coloured organza  saree, "Sameer dekho main thik lag rahi hu na, ek toh yeh saree pehna itna mushkil kaam hai, aapko bhi yehi laani thi mere liye, koi simple cotton ya georgette ki saree le aate toh kya jata aapka," said Naina in a complaining manner. 
Sameer replied in a irritated tone, "Ek toh biwi k liye saree lao upr se sau nakre bhi saho, mujhe kya pta tha tumhe yeh saree bandhini nhi aati warna nahi laata, agli baar se kuch nahi laaunga khud le aana jaake.... huhhhh... ."
"Maine kab kaha nahi aata pehanana, bs thoda mushkil h, ab yehi mujhse jhgdhna hai yahan andar chalein ,ghar pr toh halla macha rakha tha jaldi chalo, jaldi chalo.... huhhhhh...,."
Sameer gave Naina a you are so impossible look and moved inside party hall with her.

The office party  was abit sophisticated affair.The hallway was shimmering with sequined frills and tarsels . Rich,white table cloths,gold edged plates , white voilet orchids in ceramic counterpieces were sending faint aesthetic sweetness across the hallway.. The slow music with few couples on dance floor set the mood absolutely right for a formal party. Naina was new to this atmosphere, she wasnt accustomed to attend such formal parties, this was the first time she was accompanying Sameer but inside she was nervous she didn't wanted to embarrass her husband in presence of so many guests ,she behaved too consciously much to Sameer's annoyance.