Part 1

It was chilly december night . Today was the day Naina had been eagerly waiting for past 6 months. She was getting married to the man of her dreams Rohan Somani. Aggarwal house was buzzing with last minute preparations for the grand wedding afterall their beloved daughter was getting married to the son of one of the richest families in Ahemdabad .Naina was 22 years old not so confident girl.After the early death of her parents she was brought up lovingly by her chacha and chachi. Though chacha chachi never differentiated between their own daughters and Naina yet her taiji left no chance to torture her with constant taunts on her looks and ill fate . Naina had met Rohan 8 months back when she started working as a receptionist in Somani textiles . Naina always dreamt of becoming a renowned writer someday but at the same time she did not want  to be a burden on her chachaji so after lot of cajoling chachaji agreed to let her work part time in somani textiles . Though Naina always wanted to be writer but on her chachajis insistence she tried her luck for CA exams too.. Apart from doing job in the morning from 10 am to 4 pm she used to spend her evenings studying for the difficult exam.. In between all the hustle bustle her dream to be a writer lay forgotten.  

   Rohan being the sole heir of somani textiles was the apple of eye of his family members especially Vivek Somani and Vishaka Somani his parents.  

    Rohan instantly fell in love with Naina for the simplicity and humbleness she carried in her personality and after dating for nearly 3 months both decided to marry each other but it wasn't that easy to get married for them as both of them belonged to different family backgrounds so it took another 3 months to convince their families for the wedding .

    Naina was all ready for the D-day dressed up beautifully in a bright red lengha with matching gold jewellery. "Bhgwan jhoot na bulaye kitni sundar lag rahi hai, meri bachhi ko kisi ki nazar na lage" saying so Bela put a kala teeka behind her ear to protect her daughter from the evil eyes of the world . "neva jiski khud ki kaali nazar ho usey kaala teeka lagakar kya fayda, jahan jayegi wahan bhi apni phooti kismat se sabkuch barbaad hi karegi jaise apne maa ko kha gyi waise hi..."  Before taiji could complete Bela interuppted , "bhabhiji bas bhi kariye aaj k din toh isey jeene dijiye shanti se mauka toh dekhiye kya hai, aapke mn mein jo aarha hai aap boli ja rahi hai...kya kharabi hai meri bachi ki kismat mein... Sheher k sabse ameer parivar k layak bete se shaadi horahi hai iski." 

   Though taiji's words were not something that Naina wasn't accustomed to but which bride would like such taunts on most important day of her life .Tears threatened to flow down her eyes but she tried to ignore them to avoid unnecessary drama . But inside she was broken thinking about the venom her taiji had in her heart for her.  

  "O bai sach bolo toh chub hi jata hai mujhe kya yeh jaane aur iske sasural wale jane kis musibat ko apne ghar leja rahe hai, Bela jaldi taiyar karke niche aa sau kaam pade hai sab mere mathe par na rakh " muttering all nonsense taiji stormed out of the room leaving behind naina in tears.  

    "bhagwan jhoot na bulaye naina bhabhi ji ki baat ka bura mat maan, tu toh jaanti hai apni taiji ko ... " before she could complete taiji called out for her "Bela o Bela kaha reh gyi "and chachiji too had to leave. "main Pooja Swati Preeti ko bhejti hu,tu udaas mat ho aaj ka din bahut khaas hai "  

     Naina's chain of thoughts were broken when Preeti and Swati entered the room giggling and laughing "Naina le tere liye jijaji ka phone hai lagta hai ab unse do ghante bhi ruka nahi ja raha tujhse baat kiye bina" saying so Preeti handed over the cordless phone. Naina who till now was dull all thanks to taiji instantly felt a sense of excitement and she quickly grabbed the phone