Chapter 11: Sweet Little Revenge

When Tora failed to catch Chiyo, he immediately got his phone and called Maki.

"Search the whole city!" he demanded, "Make sure Chiyo won't be able to back home or meet her father!"

He got back to his car and drove to Mr. Sakurai's company. But in the middleof the road, he was stuck due to heavy traffic.

"Move, damn it!" he cursed as he hits the steering wheel. He got his phone and tried calling Chiyo's father but he couldn't get through. As time ticks by, he gets more and more frustrated.

He also tried calling Chiyo and on his third try, Chiyo answered.

"Just what the hell are you doing?!" he impatiently asked which thrilled Chiyo to tease him.

"It's payback time," she thought.

"I am talking to father," she replied, "We were just discussing about you. He is really made right now and he's currently having a word with your father."

"Take back what you've said before I'll go there," he warned.

Chiyo giggled for the fury is very much obvious in Tora's tone of voice.

"Should I hide away from you now? After playing tag, would you like playing hide-and-seek?" Chiyo challenged him. "Okay, so here's the deal, I actually did not yet tell father about this. If you want to stop me, then come and find me. You have until 10 pm. Best of luck, Tora."

After that, Chiyo hangs up and turned off her phone with a victorious smile plastered on her face.

"I'll delay the cancellation for one day," she told herself. "I will only enjoy this day's fun."

Tora had searched for Chiyo. He went to the academy, to the nearest parks, cafes and restaurants. He had gone through the malls, shops, streets and even hotels where she had previously gone to. He also went to the Sukarai's mansion but there is no sign of her.

He looked at the time and his frustration had reached another level. It's already 11:30 pm and he has not seen even a single strand of Chiyo's hair. The rain had also poured down heavily that night.

Tora was forced to go back to their apartment and decided to deal with her the next day. When he opened the door, everything was dark. The room is deserted. He lied down on the coach, exhausted and angry.

"If you want to stop me, then come and find me. You have until 10 pm. Best of luck, Tora."

Her words kept on echoing in his mind and for the very first time, he felt uneasy for he is not in control of the situation. It has never been like this. He was always in control and he does not want that to change.

Due to exhaustion, he went to sleep on the bedroom all by himself.

The next morning, Chiyo woke up and immediately prepared some breakfast. She was distracted when she heard the door from their bedroom open and Tora got out with his messy hair and exhausted look.

"You!" he yelled when he saw her. "Where have you been last night?!"

"I was sleeping, obviously," Chiyo replied.

"But you weren't in the bedroom," Tora stated.

"Why would I sleep on the bed where you've laid another woman?" she replies.

Her grin became evident as she stares at Tora.

"So, how does it feel to be played at?" she asked him but no response came from Tora. Since she got no reply from him, she let her guard down and her fiance immediately got a hold of her. He pinned her down on the couch with an awkward position, which made Chiyo feel uneasy.

"Let me go," she says while staring daggers at him.

"Was it fun to fool me?" he asked.

"More than fun," Chiyo replies with a smirk but she got quiet when Tora starts to intimidate her as he lowers himself onto hers.

"You deserve to be punished," he whispered.