"What happened?" His voice full of concern. What am I suppose to tell him? Oh, my dad came home drunk and broke it? No! MY voice gets caught in my throat.

"Uh, I fell off a bike?" I question myself.

"Sure you did." He stands, rejecting my hand. Okay then."Let's go. I don't feel like being at school anymore." Soyur grabs my hand, leading me towards the theater doors. Hold up, I've had a perfect attendance since I started here, not gonna risk that. I snatch my hand back, making Soyur stop."What?"

"I can't leave school," I say.

"But-"

Our conversation is cut short by the soft singing coming from the stage.

"Whose gonna be the first one to start the fight?

Whose gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night?

Whose gonna be the last one to drive away?

Whose gonna be the last one to forget this place?

We keep taking turns, will we ever learn?

Oh, spaces between us keep getting deeper, it's harder to reach ya even though I try.

Spaces between us, hold all our secrets, leaving us speechless and I don't know why.

Whose gonna be the first to say goodbye?

+

Whose gonna be the first to compromise?

Whose gonna be the first one to set it all on fire?

Whose gonna be the last one to drive away?

Forgetting every single promise we ever made."

Both me and Sour look towards the stage. There, sits a dark figure, head down, sitting on a stool in the dim stage lights, singing. I know the song he's singing. I don't recognize the person until he stands up and looks our way. Shock is evident on all our faces.

"Louis?" I gasp. I never knew he could sing. His voice is beautiful. His features stiffen when he sees Soyur behind me. He turns on his heels and walks through the back curtains. I looks back at Soyur with an apologetic expression. He nods and gestures his hand to the stage, telling me I should go talk to him. I thank him silently and run after Louis.

For someone who was walking, he sure got far. I found him sitting on the ground against the wall by the stage door. His head in his hands.

I place my hand on his shoulder as I slide down the wall.

"I never knew you could sing like that," I say lowly. He shrugs off my hand. Okay, hurtful much?

"Well, there's a lot you don't know. Why are you even out here?" Louis bitterly laughs.

I didn't actually know why I followed him. He did something terrible to me, but I still care about him.

"I still care about you Louis."

"If you cared then you would've listened to me when I tried to explain myself. Instead you walked off with that faggot," he snaps.

"Louis, I was to hurt to even look at you, I came here with Soyur to think a little and cool down. I'll here you out, if you'll let me," I sigh. Louis raises his head from his hands and looks over at me. His eyes are red and slightly puffy. My heart breaks even more at the sight. I rest my hand on his cheek as he stares at me. Remorse and sorrow fill his eyes. His eyes travel my face until they reach my lips. Mine do the same.

Louis starts to lean in. I register what is happening and pull back slightly. He huffs and turns away.

"Sorry," he says in a monotonous voice.

"Hey!" A voice shouts down the hall. A monitor stands in the opening before rushing over. I quickly stand to my feet, Louis staying where he is.

"Ms. Mighten, I was just helping our new student," I rush out nervously. She eyes us skeptically.

"Mr. Tomlinson, you've been causing for Ms. Smith I see." She wags her wrinkly finger towards Louis, disapprovingly.

"Oh no ma'am, We were just leaving. He lost his breath and had to sit for a few seconds. C'mon Louis," I laugh nervously. I'm a shit liar sometimes. I hold summon Louis to get up with my unbroken hand. His face shows amusment as he stand to his feet and grabs my hand. My eyes grow as I stare down at our linked fingers.

"Well, hurry along and finish the tour Kriss," Ms. Mighten says before walking away.

Louis burst into laughter when she disappeared. I take my hand back and smack his arm. He expresses fake hurt while he rubs his arm.

"Where to Ms. Smith?" I look at Louis. I've always loved how when it's an awkward moment, he turns it into a laughable one in a matter of minutes. I know we're both still pissed, but I did say I was giving him a tour.

"Gym."

---------------------

@lollilouisbitch

and my twitter is

@lollilouisbitch

I'll answer pretty much anything, honestly. Please ask and follow though thanks!

VOTE + COMMENT Thanks lovies

-Jx