Take Me

VOTE + COMMENT :)

--------------------------------

Louis Tomlinson

"Bye guys." I wave out the window to Frey and May-Ann. "Wait, May-Ann." She turns back toward me.

"I'm expecting to meet Dom today, understand?" I tell her sternly. She nods stiffly while rolling her eyes. I glare at her, but she doesn't see since she's already turned back, walking to Dom. I sit in the car, watching the two walk into school.

I'm pulled from my stare when my phone goes off.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Louis, come pick me up," my mom demands, instead of asking.

"I have more important things to do, like school. I'm already late," I sigh. I hear her scoff.

"I knew I couldn't count on you. I'll have to ask Sisco," she spits. I pull the phone away from my ear a bit.

"Mom, he's at school," I say, trying to save Sisco from having to go pick her up.

"I know, he's a lovely young man. Really making me proud by getting an education," She gloats. "Unlike you."

I didn't even have time to reply before she hung up. God, she's so bipolar. One minute she's wanting him to leave school to go pick her up and the next she's boasting about how good of a son he is.

-------------------

Karma Smith

"Oh my god! He did that?" Rose exclaims. I sit in a circle with Rose and Kriss, eating caramel popcorn. I listen to what their talking about. I narrow my eyes at them. I have no idea on what their talking about.

""Right! I was like oh okay thanks?" Kriss yells.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" I ask, completely confused. Kriss puts her hand up, stopping me from asking any other questions. I scold her.

"Okay, go ahead and leave me out then," I scoff and stand up, walking out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I grab my phone, unlocking it and calling Louis.

"Karma?" He asks, worried.

"Hey Louis,"

"Why aren't you at school? I was worried, babe," he sighs. I chuckle and bite my lip.

"Well, the girls stayed over. I just didn't feel like going today. But, um, are you able to leave? To, like, come to my house?" I ask nervously. I hear shuffling happening on the other end. I turn to look up the stairs, making sure they don't come down yet.

"Uh... Yeah, I can."

I squeal. "See you soon," I say, trying to act casual. I hear a laugh before the line goes dead.

I run back up the stairs. Rose and Kriss stare at me."What're ya doin'?" Kriss asks me. I ignore her and grab a new outfit, going to the bathroom.

"Anyways, I'm having a party next week. I was wondering if you would like to come?" I overhear Kriss ask Rose. My mouth falls, she invites her but not me? Wow, okay. I thought we were close, guess not.

I enter back into the room. Kriss stops herself, making sure I wouldn't hear what she was going to say next. "Kriss?" I say.

"Hmm?"

"Leave... Now," I say, turning to face my vanity, applying my makeup. She gawks at me.

"What? Why?"

I huff. "I don't want you here, okay? Your getting on my nerves. You to Rose," They both stare at me in bewilderment.

"We didn't do anything," Rose tries to reason.

I laugh," Ha. That's funny considering you guys just leave me out of everything. So, leave," I point towards the door. "You know the way out. Bye." I wave.

Kriss stands up, walks to the door. On her way she hits my arm, causing my mascara to smear.

"Bitch," I mutter. Rose looks at me through the mirror. Her face mocks one of a sad puppy. I set my mascara on the white surface and turn around, leaning against the vanity. "Didn't I tell you to leave?"

I nods sadly and stands. She looks as if she has more to say but keeps it to herself as she walks out the door. I smile happily, going back to my makeup.

My phone buzzes on the table. I look at the message.

Babe, I'm sorry but I can't come over. Have to pick my sisters up and meet Dom. :( -Lxx

I scream.

"Karma? Karma?" I hear yelling from downstairs. Instantly I freeze. Oh no. No, no, no. He can't be here, not now.

"Yes, dad?" I answer quietly.

"Get down here," He shouts. I cringe and slowly make my way downstairs, where he awaits.

I see him leaning against the counter, his head in his hands. I approach him hesitantly.

I clear my throat and lightly place my hand on his shoulder. He growls. Fuck, he's drunk.

He snaps, grabbing my arm and twisting it. I hear a crack and cry out in utter pain. I hit his hand with my free one. That only causes him to be more aggresive. He slaps me across the face, trying to get me to shut up. I knee him in the balls, causing him to release my arm and hunching over in pain. I hold my broken arm close to my chest and run to the door, opening it and sprinting as fast as I could.

My lungs started to brun, the tears on my face stinging. I stop after ten minutes of running. I look around me. I'm close to Louis' house. It's only a block away. I sprint harder, reaching his front door.

I shake and cry as I pound on his door.

May-Ann answers, her face softens. She turns her head to the side and yells out to Louis. He appears in the doorway instantly. I cry harder and hunch over, my arm throbbing in pain.

"Shh, sh sh. Baby, it's okay. Your safe, come in." I nod and walk in. He dismiss May-Ann to go get his keys.

Louis holds me, waiting for the keys before leading me to the car.

"Baby, I need you to tell me what happened," Louis says softly. I shake my head violently. If I told Louis what happened, and he finds out, I might as well die right now. Louis runs his hands through his hair, frustrated.

"I don- I don't wanna go back Louis. I can't," I sputter out. He looks over at me, his eyes glossy. It's never been so bad. He's never gone this far.

"Louis, take me somewhere, anywhere," I plead. He nods.

"I'm taking you to the hospital," he says sternly. I shake my head.

"No, no. Take me away," I cry. Louis frowns.

"I- I can't Karma. There's school and my sisters and I just... I can't. I'm sorr-"

"Stop the car," I say through my tears, cutting him off.

"What?"

"Stop the damn car," I scream and cry. He stops. I open the door and hop out, still cradling my arm to my chest.

"C'mon, get back in Karma! Your overreacting right now, your hurt," He huffs. I shake my head and run in the opposite direction.

Out of town.

-----------------------

Oooooooooo! Okay, so I wasn't going to update tonight but I got inspired so I did. Anyways!

VOTE AND COMMENT

and I'm sorry this chapter is shorter but I wanted to leave it off at that.

Thanks lovies!

-Jxx