"Jisoo's in the hospital. I have to get to her." She quickly explained, taking her phone.

Jennie frowned, then nodded, quickly putting on her clothes. This clearly wasn't the right time to be making out, but she just couldn't resist the stunning blonde.

God, what is wrong with me?

On the other side of the room, as Lisa held the door open for them to go out, she had the exact same thought. Her friend was beaten up and in the hospital and what was she doing? Allowing herself to be distracted by the girl who lost her boyfriend because of her.

The guilt came back.

______

It was around 12:30 in the morning when they got to the hospital. Even early morning there were still quite a few people in the hospital, waiting on their loved ones or just staying the night for medical results. Both Jennie and Lisa were in simple jeans, shirts and sweaters. Neither of them were wearing makeup and no one noticed. Even when exhausted from the day's events, their beauty could still make people turn their heads.

"Good morning, may I ask what room Kim Jisoo is in?" Lisa politely but hurriedly asked the nurse behind the counter.

"Are you her family member?" The woman asked, eyes fixed on the computer she was typing on.

"Well, no, but-"

"Are you her girlfriend?"

"No! But I-"

"I'm sorry, but she gave strict instructions to only allow family members and a girlfriend in. So unless you're her girlfriend or family member, you can't come in."

Lisa shook her head. "Lalisa Manoban. Tell her I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban and I am here to see her. I promise you, she would want to see me. Now take me to her room, please." There was so much authority in her voice it shocked both the nurse, Jennie, and her mom.

"Yes ma'am." the nurse nodded and quickly walked away. Anyone would, after having an attractively tall young woman tell you her full name in that deep voice of command. "This way."

"Thank you," Lisa replied. She looked back at Jennie and her mom. They were about to follow when the nurse stopped them.

"I'm sorry, but only one person is allowed to visit in the ICU."

"I'll be quick," Lisa told Jennie, smoothing her hand.

"Take your time," Jennie smiled. "We'll wait here."

Lisa nodded then walked away with the nurse in long strides.

"I'm going to call your father," Cateline gently squeezed Jennie's shoulder, silently telling her to keep an eye out for Lisa if she gets back. She walked away, pulling her phone out from her bag to call her husband.

The only sound left was the sound of hospital beeps and water filling a cup.

"Manoban?" a middle-aged man pouring himself a cup of coffee from the dispenser said, apparently overhearing. "Reminds me of this royal family who lost their daughter eighteen years ago." He grunted as he sat down on the sofa.

That got Jennie's attention.

"How'd you know about that? Is it a true story?" Jennie casually asked. However, on the inside, her interest was piqued way above mount Himalayas. People actually knew about the missing princess?

She sat down across the man, leaning forward slightly in interest.

"Well," the man grunted as he adjusted his leg. Jennie noticed it was stiff. "My parents moved here from Monaco about 18 years ago, so I was about 16." He stopped to adjust his leg and Jennie was getting impatient.