Kite Tenjo Imagine

Start from the beginning

and I don't want to wait another second to put it on her hand. We've been together for six years today, and I knew I was going to ask her this question after dating her for only five months. I've even got the gang helping me propose to her. I just hope she says yes.

Your POV
Oh, no. This can't be happening.

I stare down at the little white stick in my hands. There's two little lines on it staring at me like "yeah, we exist. What are you going to do about it?"

Those two little lines are telling me that I'm pregnant with Kite's baby.

Of course I'm happy about it. The fetus inside my body is proof that Kite and I will be forever. The only question is if Kite's going to be happy about it. We didn't use protection, even though we should have, (quick note from Author~Chan to remind everyone here to either use protection, or to not do the crime if you can't do the time.) and we didn't talk about what would happen if I did end up pregnant. It's not like we aren't ready. We moved into an apartment together about a year ago and we both have a steady income, but are we ready emotionally for a baby?

"y/n what's going on? Why are you so quiet?" Tori asks. She came over today to chat, and having her here might just be a good thing.

"T, can I ask you a hypothetical?" I ask Tori. She nods and I continue. "Let's say that you were in a really good relationship with this boy. A month after your first time, you learn something and you're not sure whether or not to tell him."

"That depends, n/n," she replies. "What's the news in question?"

I go to the bathroom and return with the positive pregnancy test. Tori looks at it, eyes wide.

"No. Way!" she squeals. "You're pregnant?"

"Nice going. Wake up everyone on this floor, why don't ya," I snap. "Tori, seriously. I'm scared. What if I tell Kite that I'm pregnant and he doesn't want the baby? What if he leaves me? I don't want to lose him."

"Hey. Calm down," Tori says. She leads me over to the couch and sits next to me. "Let's look at this logically. You know that Kite loves you more than anything or anyone in this world, except for Hart. You know that he wouldn't leave you because you're pregnant. You carrying his child would probably be a good reason for him to stay. Heck, I think he's got something big planned for you soon."

"Yeah. Our six-year anniversary's today, you know," I comment. "But when I woke up, he was gone. His phone was turned off, so he must have something important, or he forgot."

"Please. Like Kite could forget your six year anniversary." Tori smiles. "On the bright side, you now have an anniversary gift," she says, nodding toward my belly.

"Stop it," I say, giving her a playful shove. "You know we've never actually talked about it before. Having kids."

"It's a big step, I'll give you that," Tori says.

"Yeah. That's exactly why I'm so scared," I reply. "I don't know if I'm ready."

"n/n, you are. That kid's so lucky to have a mom like you (shout-out to my mom for putting up with me for all these years) and a dad like Kite. He's a good guy," Tori says, trying to console me.

"How do I tell him?"

"When the time is right, it'll happen. And I think tonight would be a really good chance. Isn't Kite taking to you out for your sixth year anniversary?"

"I don't know if 'happy anniversary, Kite. Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant' is a really good dinner sentiment."

"Don't overthink it. It's two words."