Ten - Bedroom

"Staff Sergeant Taehyung, did you actually, punch me?"

"I might slam choke you if you keep this shit up. You can't help me, no one can. Leave me the fxck alone!" Taehyung warned, "I mean it."

"STAFF SERGEANT KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Jeongguk whipped his head around and gasped when he saw Lieutenant Sejin and Senior Officer of the paramedic squad marched towards them.

He could tell the woman was livid and knew her temper was legendary among all the agencies in the city. If Taehyung incurred her wrath, Jeongguk knew both he and Taehyung will be in serious trouble.

"Did you just hit him!?" She demanded.

"Madam, it's not a big deal-" Jeongguk said as he rubs his jaw.

"Quiet, Jeongguk. I'm not asking you." She command the firemen to stay quiet. "Staff Sergeant Kim, you'll see to his wound you inflicted and then you can leave. You're suspended for a month. We'll talk about your continued employment in a review hearing."

Taehyung's expression dropped in astonishment as he took in her words. He had let his rage get the best of him and had unleashed it upon Jeongguk. He realized the guy was only trying to help him, but Taehyung had enough of his prying.

He had put together the missing pieces of the night he gotten abnormally drunk, remembering forcing himself on Jeongguk and kissing him. He knew his coping skills were terrible and he reacted impulsively, but Jeongguk was getting under his skin and he didn't like it.

"What? N- no you can't do that?" No. Taehyung refused to received the ordered.

"Are you questioning your commander now?" She asked and Taehyung shake his head as a no.

"Bring him to your alpha, patch him up. Write in today's report and go home. Your duty ends here." She said before spinning on her heel.

Taehyung fought to contain his desperation as his commander walked away. His head was swimming from the thought of being suspended. He needed the distraction of work to deal with the recent deaths.

He couldn't be stuck at home lost in his mind, knowing he'd self-destruct when he thought about his body count reaching eight souls. Now, two more ghost will be haunting him, forever reminding him what a failure he was.

He took in a sharp breath and looked up to Jeongguk in the eye as he spoke or more like whispering, but in a very soft voice, "Follow me."

They walked to the ambulance and Jeongguk sat on the back of the bay, watching Taehyung dab disinfectant on the cut along his jaw.

His façade was stoic, but he knew Taehyung was hurting terribly. Still, he actually likes Taehyung's gentle touch as he cleaned his wound.

"Done." Taehyung declared, voiced strained, "If it's not getting better in a few days, check in with your doctor."