My Body Lies...Really Bad Chapter 6- Vanilla and Girly Perfume

It'd been two weeks since my first day at Northpoint high school. Somehow, I'd gotten used to the word friend, really recently. I'd had friends before, but no one seemed to talk to be after I became Evan. It's like Evie was their favorite. Stupid Eveline Simmon.

Here, since nobody really knew me well, they all thought of me as the new cool dude. I came out of my shell, and started talking to everyone at lunch and during classes, even Darren. He was pretty cool as a guy, even though he was a total pretty boy. I mean, I thought I might be revealing something by wearing my moms shirt, but oh hell no! This dude decided to wear pink and black button down shirts with black skinny jeans. His ass was gay as hell. No wonder they decided to break it up. Even though I knew he really was gay, I'd never actually talk about it behind his back. That was something a dude just doesn't admit until he's ready. Damn, we all have stupid secrets we need to keep.

One secret we all didn't expect, though, was that Simone was gonna have a freaking baby! That girl was pregnant, and it was about to become some kind of girly hormonal battle up in here, until Simone ran to the bathroom, and the lunch bell rang.

Man, I was already involved in stupid girl drama.

*                                                                                         *                                                                                      *

My mom complained that I didn't have a life when I was Evan, so I decided to make myself one. It was a Saturday, and today, I was gonna go and hang with my new friends. Zora had invited me over to hang with her at Delilah's, and so I agreed to meet her at six.

It was already five thirty, so I slipped in and out of the shower, refusing to look at my disgusting body. Oh, fuck.  I got my stupid period again. That's totally not supposed to happen when you're a guy. I couldn't wait to get all of this over with. Girl problems were disgusting.

I brought extra tampons in my backpack, hidden in a secret compartment. I decided to wear some gray faded skinny jeans from Hot Topic, and a My Chemical Romance T-shirt. Rebellion just screamed from the way I dressed. Not to mention, my pitch black hair, that I decided to leave wet.

I grabbed my back pack and headed over to Del's. Of course, I'm not a stalker, but I had managed to remember where she lived from riding the bus every morning and afternoon. Her house was pretty big, and looked like a nice place, so I practically ran over. Wet hair+ Ass freezing cold weather did not mix very well.

When I knocked on the door, Zora opened it. She smiled really big, and then looked me up and down.

"Wow. You sure do clean up nice, Ev. Did you do all of this for Del?" She asks, snickering.

"Stop torturing our guest!" I heard Delilah yell from somewhere in the house. Wow, she was defending me. I stepped into the house, and instantly knew I'd be coming here a lot more from now on.

It smelled like Vanilla and girly perfume, sheer awesomeness.