My Body Lies...Really Bad Chapter 18- Why So Much Drama?

When we pulled into the drive way of my house, it was suddenly ten times more awkward. I think it was our sudden realization and shock of a new issue that we hadn't yet thought of. Yes, we are talking to number one problem when having a stupid one night stand. A problem American teenagers are facing more and more these days. Even a stupid problem that people thought would be cool to make a show about. Yeah, we're talkin' about...

"Oh my God, what if you get pregnant?" Matt asks suddenly, his face flushing for, like, the millionth time this morning. Wow, Matt. We totally screwed up this time, didn't we?

"Yeah, but... you used protection right???" I ask, freaking out right along with him. Oh God, if I have a kid, there's no way I'm gonna be able to go through with actually being a guy. Then I'd have to detransition...and you never know what happens then! I've heard of people cutting or using heroin or coaine. Nuhh uh, I am not  a girl!

"No, because I was so unbelievably fucked up on booze! The last thing on my mind was condoms...I just saw some sort of girl on girl action and felt like.....oh my God! I'm such an idiot!" He says, banging his head on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, you are an idiot, shitface! You should've thought of that! You could've just ruined my whole life, you...you...ASSHOLE!" I say, yanking off my seatbelt and opening then slamming the car door, asfter getting out of it and running to me door. Okay, so maybe I over reacted just a tad...but he really was an asshole.

I opened the door to my house, not looking back, and went inside. As soon as I entered the house, I went straight to the kitchen and got a glass of water and some ibuprofen from the cabinet. I took two of the little crimson pills, and then lay down on the couch. How in the hell was I supposed to survive this?

(Sometime later, yet still the same day)

I awoke to someone banging on my front door. Surpisingly, when I opened my eyes and stood up, I was neither struck with pain in my head, nor was I windstruck or light headed. So, I answered the door with a smile on my face, only to have it turn into a frown only seconds later. Matt was standing at my door with a pregnancy test in each hand. Oh, lordy, this dude doesn't even know I can't use these yet.

"Uhhh, I wanted to get you these because...uhhh, well, just in case. I've never had to be in this kind of situation and I'm really sorry that I took advantage of you without protection." He says, rocking back and forth on his heels, while staring at the ground. I step back, and let him in.

"Nah, it's okay bro. I just, like, I can't quite take these now. It's only the day after and I'll prolly have to wait at least a couple weeks to be accurate. So...yeah." I say, plopping down on the couch. Yeah, why did I invite him in again. Oh, yeah. "By the way, did you, by any chance, tell your sister about me yet?" I ask.

"No. After you socked me in the face and kicked me in the balls, I thought I might wanna keep it quiet for just a few more days. You know, I'm not that mean of a person, don't you?" He asks, I nod.

Just then, there's a slight knock on the door. Jeez, who could it be this time? As I near the door, with Matt close behind me, I start to hear crying. When I open the door, Simone tackles me with a giant bear hug and cries into my shoulder. Uhh, this would prolly be a good time for Matt to hide those pregnancy tests. But no, the idiot doesn't even think of putting them down as I'm looking straight at him, totally suprised by our new guest.

When Simone pulls out of the hug, Matt's just still standing there looking like an idiot. Simone looks at him sideways, and then dries her eyes.

"I was just....coming over....because my parents kicked me out, and I need a place to stay...okay, guys, what's up with the pregnancy tests?" She says the last part really fast and concerned-like. Oh, goodness, nnow we got a preggo black woman on our trail.