My Nerdy Lab Partner - A Marcel/Harry Styles Fanfiction. ((On hold))

Title:

My Nerdy Lab Partner - A Marcel/Harry Styles Fanfiction. ((On hold))

Author:

GoldenKnights

Description:

Jamie lives a happy life with her parents and her older brother. She's captain of the Dance Team and everyone knows her, i guess you can say she's somewhat popular. to her, everyday's the same, you see the same old people and do the same old thing. School, dance practice, home, homework - repeat.

After winter break, a new student, Marcel, enrolls in Lake Chance High School and becomes Jamie's lab partner. Marcel is the typical, stereotype nerd. But yet, Jamie quickly becomes intrigued by Marcel's personality and learns something about him that she never saw coming.

Although Marcel may seem like the stereotypical nerd, he has a dark dark secret, that no one must find out about. Secrets can bring people together or tear people apart.

Will Marcel's secret be revealed? And if it does, will Jamie be ok with it, or will she run far far away from him. Will his secrets ruin his relationship with Jamie, or will it ruin everything?

A nerd by day, but during the night time, Marcel's a completely different person.