Behind the Mirror - A Niall Horan Fanfiction

Title:

Behind the Mirror - A Niall Horan Fanfiction

Author:

wankingstyles

Description:

18 year old, Ivory James had to decide to live with her mother or father after they had filed a divorce. Choosing to live with her father she packs up her things and says a goodbye to the mother and little brother she was leaving behind. Moving into a new home in the middle of an almost abandoned town, she finds herself dreading the decision she made. The town gave almost everyone who lived there a bad feeling. One night when her father worked late she found handprints covering her mirror, of course she ignored it for a while, but as she saw that the amount of handprints on the mirror was increasing she cleaned the mirror, or so she tried. The handprints didn't go away. That night before she went to bed she pressed her ear to the cold surface and tapped three times, the sounds of echoes was all she heard. After her father approached the sleeping girl and left a kiss on her forehead she sat in bed, as she did she heard three taps coming from the bathroom. The sight of what she saw on the mirror frightened her, that's when she realized the handprints she saw were coming from, Behind the Mirror...