I'm not good at titles

(Miku's POV)

I got up from the chair and Kaito led us to the dining hall. Inside was Gumi who was finishing setting up the dining table.

"Come in! Be merry, be festive!" said Gumi as she handed everyone a wine glass.

"Yes! For, a meeting such as this, you know, must be fate!" said Kaito as he raised his empty wine glass.

Then Gakupo left and when he came back he had a wine bottle with him. As he finished pouring everyone a glass, Luka started to speak.

"Let us give a toast, to our guest!" she said as she raised her glass.

"Are you ready?" said Rin who also raised her glass.

We all gave a toast, and started talking and laughing when Gakupo and Gumi went to get the food. When they came back, everyone was sitting at the table talking and Gakupo and Gumi gave everyone plates and we began eating. We all finished when Kaito started to speak.

"Tonight is going to be fun, so til' the point of madness, let's enjoy a happy night!" he said as he raised his glass. We all did another toast and continued to drink and talk together. After a while I started to feel a little woozy so I decide to find my room and turn in for the night. Meiko told Gumi to lead me to my room and help me in since I couldn't walk well. I had settled in, and as my eyes were closing, I could've sworn I saw a hooded figure, but it could've easily been a figment of my imagination.

                                                                A/N

HOLY CRAPOLA THIS CHAPTER WAS HARD TO DO. It's so short but wHO GIVES A FLYING FISH NIPPLE ABOUT THAT I'M GONNA POOST IT ANYWAY. I know it probably sucked balls but who cares i'm tired later bastards