Aaravos x Viren

Requested by ~ @galaxyotakunekogirl

~I missed you~
Stormy and grey, the dark halls of the castle were silent like a still, winter night. Everything except one thing was not in motion. Viren, the castle's wizard and king, stood in front of a magical mirror. He chanted a spell of some kind, then walked into the glass barrier.
"Welcome home, love."
"Thank you." Viren responded kindly to the purple elf.
"I hope you enjoy your stay. I know I will... with you around." Aaravos cooed in Viren's ear. He shuddered and grabbed softly onto Aaravos's sparkly cheek, bringing him into a soft and sweet kiss.
"I've missed you," Viren whispered.
"I too." They kissed again, this time longer and more meaningful.
"Shall we head to my room?"
Viren's fave turned scarlet and a small smile formed on his lips.
"We shall."

~ time skip brought to you by Aaravos singing in the shower~

"Ah... love~" Aaravos cooed as he saw Viren lay on the bed.
"Yes?"
"I... didn't mean that..." he stuttered with a beautiful blush that sparkled his speckled cheeks.
"What did you mean?" Viren gasped as Aaravos pinned him down and placed a sweet kiss to his lips and cuddled into his chest.
"I meant... c-cuddling..." Aaravos said, clearly not wanting to admit the cute want.
"I am fine with cuddling... I'm so perfectly fine with this!" Viren grinned and pulled his mate closer, pressing sweet kisses to his head, horns, and face.
"I've missed you."

"I as well."

~
This was stupidly short, I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoyed anyway! ^^
257 words