Elf!Callum x Reader (Part One)

New season is TODAYYYYY!!!!!! :D

I was Callum's best friend, along with Claudia and Rayla. Callum and I hung out more than the other's did, which is weird seeing that I normally don't like getting out much. It was currently a cloudy and rainy day. I was at the castle in Callum's room, sitting on the floor, legs crossed, staring at Callum intently.

"We...could draw?" He suggested.

"We always draw! Can we do something else?" I told him. 

"Okay, uhh..." Ezran came in, holding Bait. 

"We could all play hide and seek!" The little dude said happily. I smiled and got up.

"Yeah, we can do that!" Callum piped up with a smile.

I got up and grabbed my coat and put my shoes on. Callum and Ezran did the same.

~

When we made it out, the cool rain woke me up from my boredom hibernation. Callum saw a puddle of rain water next to me and ran towards me. He jumped and splashed me, causing me to let out a shriek of surprise.

"Callum!" I laughed. Ezran wandered off into the woods, leaving us without knowing.

Callum and I were playing in the mud, playing tag, and hide and seek. It was an hour before I realized the young prince was missing.

"C-..Callum?" I called out, trying to find the older prince. I searched the bushes, in trees, behind trees, everywhere! 

"Callum!!!" I yelled, "I give up, okay? Where's Ezran!?" No reply. I felt an anxiety attack creeping up on me. My breathing started to get heavy, and my vision got blurry.

"CALLUM!" I screamed, tears brimming my eyes. I suddenly felt arms around me and the wet ground on my back. I saw Callum with sticks made into a crown type thing. He had a cute look on his face.

"Surprise! I'm Elf Callum! All me best mates are trees!" I started to panic more. Callum saw my panic-ridden face and got off of me. 

"What's the matter?" 

"E-Ezran's missing..."