Nick(23)

"Nick...." he moaned.

"This is wrong...we shouldn't—ahh-mmm"

I used my hand to cover his mouth while I thrusted into him from behind.

He was so tight around me, better than Bridget. I smacked his round plump ass hard causing the arch in his back to deepen.

"M-more....please," he begged, pushing back on me.

"You sure are needy.." I panted speeding up and pulling out spreading my seed all over his back. I've been coming to the LGBTQ meetings in the neighborhood and started seeing this guy. Technically I'm still with Bridget but me and Liam have occasional sex after the meetings.

"C'mon Nicholas.....why do we have to keep us a secret. You already came out to your family—"

"And I walked right back into the closest after my dad shoved a plunger up my ass and kicked me out. There's no way I'm doing that twice and besides we aren't together, we're friends?" I said pulling up my pants.

I'm still living with my brother and right now they're on their honey moon so I had the house all to myself for at least another week.

"Fuck buddies," he scoffed handing me a wet wipe from his bag turning around so I could clean off his back.

"Why do you have wet wipes in your bag Liam?"

"It's my hoe bag, I take it with me when I have dick appointments," he smiled.

"Your not the only guy I'm fucking, but you are the only one who I would want to settle down with....have you checked in on your friend Brandon?"

"I've been calling him, but he hasn't returned any of my calls. Ever since Josh came in here guns a blazing I haven't even seen him around school. I think he's avoiding me." We both got dressed as I walked him to the door.

I still have Brandon's bag here. He probably got in trouble with Josh, I probably should go and explain myself.

"Hey, Liam you mind giving me a ride down the street? I need to pay someone a visit."

"Awww your going to see him, right after we just made love," Liam wined, "ughh fine, come on..."

I grabbed Brandon's sack and got into Liam's truck as we rode listening to the radio as we made our way to Joshua's subdivision.

"Thanks," I panted his thigh before leaving.

Josh car was parked in the drive way. I didn't even notice my hands were starting to shake until I heard Liam's car horn blaring from behind me.

"You just gonna stand at the door !!!?" Liam yelled just head out the window.

Was I nervous? I not scared of that guy, but I am nervous to see Brandon. What am I thinking? He might not even be he—

"What the hell are you dong here Campbell?" an irritated Josh answered the door.

"Hey...umm B left his bag at my place--"

"You smell like bad sex," he said bluntly before attempting to close the door but I stopped it with my foot.

"Listen, Josh I know i'm the last person you want to see right now, but I just wanted to come to you man to man and reassure you that, that night me and Brandon had nothing going on. I was just really drunk and tired. So please don't be too upset with him, he really likes you and I just want him to be happy and I know he can do that with you. You're a great guy." I handed him the bag.

"Bridget called and said you two were making out. So you came here to lie to my face then?"

'What? Bridget is full of shit man. She just wanted to stir things up, she was probably mad that I wouldn't ditch the reception to screw her."

It was true later that night she wanted to leave and go back to her place and I told her I wanted to stay here with my family and she got pissed and left.

"So you and Brandon didn't have sex?"

"Not ever."

"And you're screwing that kid in truck?"

"Yes...wait that's none of your business!!!"

"Well alright Campbell. I'll give this to 32, he'll be glad to know you stopped by to clear things up." He was about to leave, but I just had to know.

"Is Brandon okay? I mean I haven't heard from him since the wedding...I know he's dealing with family stuff and all.."

"Josh...I thought you were bringing me ice," I heard my bestfriend's voice behind him and I couldn't help but push past him. 

"Why didn't you tell me he was here??? Brandon!!! I've been calling you!!!!!" I embraced him cheerfully and he went stiff not hugging me back. I pulled away from him. I didn't know what to say. 

"Brandon...... What the fuck happened to your face?"