Prompt 2: The Gift

Harry Styles Birthday Imagine.

You and Harry had been dating since a while now. To say that it was a smooth ride would be a lie. There were ups and downs like any relationship would, but given the fact that Harry was a celebrity and always on the move just made it a lot more difficult. This was your first serious relationship and you definitely wanted it to last. However despite all those lonely nights and days of harry being away you two were definitely in love.

A few weeks ago you had noticed some unusual symptoms. You had taken a test and it came out to be positive. You were beyond happy and excited. You were however worried about what Harry's reaction would be. All this while together you'll had discussed but once if you'll wanted to start a family.

This was abrupt but never unwelcome on your part.

You were relieved to know that Harry was as happy as you were.

Today was an important day. You were going to get your second ultrasound.

"Babe, you're ready?"

"Almost!" You yelled as you came out of the dressing room looking as beautiful as ever. Harry smiled, seeing you glow. As you came towards him he placed a gentle peck on your cheek. His little ways of showing that you matter and are loved still made you blush.

He took your hand in his entwining your fingers. you felt safe. You'll carefully tread towards the car and he opened the door for you, you sat on your seat and he made sure to close the door after he ensured you were comfortable. He quickly sat at the drivers seat ans started the car going towards your destination. A twenty minute drive later you'll were at your ultrasound appointment.

"Are you'll ready?" The doctor asked in a cheery voice.

"Yes." You said a little nervous. The doctor sensed your nervousness and spoke up.

You'll be fine Miss, don't worry." she said reassuring you and giving you and Harry a smile. You took Harry's hand and he held it firmly. a feeling of warmth swept through you and you relaxed.

The doctor soon started talking to the the assistant in medical jargon about what she saw on the screen and the the assistant took notes while giving a few inputs and asking questions.

all of a sudden while looking the screen squinting her eyes while a tiny smile crept upon the doctors lips and she said

"Oh! This is interesting!"

You looked at harry in surprise and then back to the doctor,

"What is, Doc?" harry asked.

"You're having twins!"

You gasped and then grinned. Tears of joy blinded your sight and your happiness was doubled, Literally! Harry was on top of the world, he was going to be a father of two bundles of joy.

You two were on cloud nine!

After the nurse cleaned up the ultrasound gel from your abdomen the doctor said,

"I shall give you two a moment, we'll talk soon after."

As soon as she was gone Harry took you in a warm embrace giving you feathery forehead kisses.

"Harry, i am so happy." you said in a low voice filled with love.

"Me too Love, this is the best Birthday gift ever! Thank You." he exclaimed and you'll cuddled for a minute longer until someone cleared their throat.

P.S. Happy Birthday, Styles.

THANK YOU!

Likes and comments appreciated.
Constructive feedback welcomed.