Part 6: Battle of Time

The next morning, Nathalie went into Adrien's room as she normally did to give him his schedule. However when she got there she discovered that his bed had not been slept in and also the note that Adrien left on his desk. Nathalie dropped her clipboard and ran to Gabriel to tell him.

"Gabriel it's Adrien he's not here!" Nathalie said in a panic.

"What but how?!" Gabriel asked

"I don't know but in the note he left said that he already knew that we were Hawkmoth and Mayura and that he's going to report us to Ladybug and Cat Noir." Nathalie said.

"We must to find him at once! Nooroo Dark Wings Rise!" Gabriel said transforming into Hawkmoth.

"Duusu Spread My Feathers!" Nathalie said transforming into Mayura.

Meanwhile at the high school

"Girl did you hear?!" Alya said to Marinette as she was just arriving to school.

"No, hear what?" Marinette asked.

"Adrien ran away from home!" Alya said.

"What how did you know?!" Marinette said all worriedly.

"Nino got a text saying so." Alya said

"Yeah he said that he discovered something bout his old man and somehow escaped his impenetrable palace, but he said he's safe." Nino said

Just as Nino finished saying that Emma's limo came rolling up Marinette's eyes immediately went to it knowing now that the girl inside is her own daughter. As soon as she stepped out she walked towards the trio.

"Marinette I need to talk to you." Emma said.

"Okay shoot." Marinette said.

"No in private." Emma said.

"O-okay then." Marinette said walking to the side of the flight of stairs away from everyone.

"Okay what's wrong?" Marinette asked.

"Dad ran away and is hiding at my place because his father had apparently told him he was Hawkmoth." Emma said in a whisper.

"Really that is actually a big coincidence, because my crush Adrien ran away and is hiding somewhere because his father told him something." Marinette said.

Emma immediately facepalms herself at how dense her mother is.

"You seriously haven't figured it out have you?" Emma asked.

"No, figured out what?" Marinette asked.

"Gee I don't know, maybe both Adrien and Cat Noir ran away because their dad's told them something absolutely terrible." Emma said.

"What are you saying?" Marinette asked.

"Mom, Adrien and Cat Noir are the same person." Emma said.

"Wait what!" Marinette shouted standing up.

"Yes, my dad Cat Noir is Adrien Agreste which means Hawkmoth is Gabriel Agreste." Emma said.

"My fashion idol is a supervillain." Marinette said.

"Yes well we have to head to class before anything happens."