Chapter 29

Another week rolled in and Arnav was completely fit to go and work. Being back to his self, he felt as he had got a new birth.

Pheww!!! Finally I will be out of this room, this house after two freaking weeks.

"Chotte, here I have packed fruits and told Khushi to remind you about it." He made a irritated face expression. "Eat them or you will be banned another week from office." Her mother instructed and he rolled his eyes.

The great ASR fears his mother, well that isn't a bad thing but he cannot roar like a lion infront of his women like he does at office.

"Now go before I stop you."

Kissing her head, he picked his blazer and left his room along with his mother.

"Khushi?" He asked.

"She left half hour ago. And Son, don't make her work like a dog. She just came out of a horrible phase of her life. Give her some time to relax."

"Hold on, say this to your bahu, err.. I-I mean your daughter." He bit on his tongue for the slip of tongue.

"Aha, my bahu already?" Ratna teased, holding his ears.

"Ok. Bye." He ran away making her chuckle.

OFFICE , 12:30 P.M.

"Bring me the sales report of the last month."

"Yes sir." Khushi went away.

"Here sir." She kept the file.

"Bring me a coffee." He asked.

"Right away sir." She went and brought a cup of coffee just the way he likes.

"Sir?"

"Hmm."

"Your fruits?"

"I don't want them." He dismissed her with his hand.

Joining the office after a lot of 2 weeks, his presence was much needed now. And putting a morsel in his mouth can cost him some bucks.

"But sir-"

"No Khushi. I am busy."

"But Ratna ma asked me -"

"Well, you have them and say I ate."

"What!! No."

"You cannot defy your boss." He said checking the damn papers.

"Ok. Let me ask Ratna Ma." She turned on her heels.

"Ok wait." He pouted but suddenly the light in his head blinked.

"Help me finishing them."

"Sorry?" She looked confused.

"Put them in my mouth while I work." He shrugged while she looked at him horrified.

She didn't move for few seconds and he looked up at her looking at him in disbelief.

"What?" He asked.

"Me- how!"

"And why not?" He put his hand under his chin.

"Either help me eat or I am not eating at all." He shook his head.

"O-Ok." She agreed, as if she had a choice.

Standing by his side, she opened the tin of the container and picked the fork. Picking the piece of apple, she forward it to his lips and mechanically he bit on it.