Chapter 12

Hotel Marriot

Room No. 448

Shyam and his fellows beings were high on their drinks. They kept having shot after shot. Though they weren't in their senses but still could decipher the surroundings.

Especially their motive.

"Make us another set of drinks" Shyam ordered.

Khushi reluctantly went and made 3 shots. Mixing equal amount of alcohol and water, she was keeping the glasses in the tray when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her. She stiffened and her breath stucked.

She tried to free herself from the unknown intruder who had  crossed the line of respect and comfort. He started kissing her on the nape and fingers lingering on her waist.

Struggling hard, she freed herself and turned to see Sameer. Her eyes widened and she stepped back several steps. Quickly wrapping her hands around herself, she said

"What... What are you doing?"

"The same for what I am here..." He smirked

Khushi's eyes teared and widened more on its accord. She must have known that her husband have such dirty plans for the night.

She stepped back again only to collide with the mini stool kept at the bar. Stabilizing herself, she saw that all 3 have gathered around her. They had drinks in their hand, smirks on their face and lust in their eyes.

Khushi shuddered with disgust and fear. She kept stepping back. Alcohol hit her nostrils, making her realize her doom. She looked sideways to see any exist door or any escape window, but could find none.

Shyam, Sameer and Raj stepped more closer encircling her around themselves. They cheered and gulped their drinks in a go. Throwing away the glasses, they neared her.

Khushi kept backing away till her back hit the glass wall covered by curtains.

"Please leave me... Please." She folded her hands infront of them.

No!! This can't be her end. She will not let these monsters ruin her dignity. Period.

"Didn't I tell you about a surprise!!" Shyam smirked and that's when she recalled the words he said last week.

"Do you wanna know why ain't I using you. Why am I not ravishing you now itself."

"Because I have a surprise store for you in the party."

"We are those surprises who will unveil you and enjoy you to fullest." Sameer hi-fied with Raj.

"Please, Don't do this. What have I ever done to you." Khushi begged.

"Hahahaha.... You are our girl for the night. And vese bhi I am getting a good amount by sharing you. So why not!!" Shyam shrugged and picked a bottle of champagne.

"I think we should proceed rather than wasting our time." Raj said removing his shirt.

Khushi's eyes widened and she shivered. She cried and kept begging.

He is selling me to his friends. How disgusting and cheap this man could be!!

Khushi looked around for any help but was caught by Raj, who pressed himself on her. Clutching her arms in his tight grip, he tore the fabric of her left arm.

"Aaahhh...." She shrieked and cried. She pushed him hard but he was much bulky for her.

"Oh lord!! Shut up." Raj shouted being irritated.