Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : Meet Alec.

Quinn Carter

"Soooooooo you decided to keep the baby" Ruby drag the 'o' in 'so'. Wagging her finger towards my baby Alec sleeping in the baby cot. Yes I name him right after I decided to keep him, right after that I immediately brought looooots of baby's stuff. Thanks to dad.

My family was fine with my decision as long as it doesn't involved them since they want me to be responsible with my decision of course. My brothers, Quinton and Qasim were over excited to meet Alec, they even plan to spoiled him.

"Yes any problem?" I cross my arm raised a slight eyebrow at her daring her to argue with me. Ruby shakes her head no. Shutting her mouth.

The thing about Ruby is she's a brat spoiled rich kid. Even though people jealous of her because she's rich. She's actually a very nice person. It just she doesn't show it due to thrust issues she had.

"But can you though, take the responsibility?" She asked, keeping her gaze at sleeping Alec.

"I think I can" I sip my hot tea. 

"You never thought about searching for his parents" Slowly she take out a small mirror in her purse and apply a red lipstick on her plump lip.

That question caught me off guard. I never thought of that. It just something told me to keep him as if he's my son no matter what. I searched for them even though with heavy heart, but they lost their son won't that brake the couple heart.

"Look what if he is a vampire, or a fairy o-or a werewolf!" Her eyes open wide. She looked a me with fear in her eyes.

"What? phft nahhh" I chuckled awkwardly. Finishing the rest of my hot tea."Just saying" She mumbled.  I grab my laptop from my bag that was resting on the table next to my room. I put the laptop on the dining table sitting in one of the seat doing my homework while Ruby looking through her phone.

"Aishah's coming" She shouted through the living room. I shouted back 'okay' and went back to my laptop. Doing my assignment. 10 minutes after, Aishah came. I greet her and bought her to Alec who is now awake.

"Awww he's so cute" She cooed. I grin as I server her tea. She sat on the floor with Alec in her arms, playing with her hijab. "So how was Aiman?" Aiman is her husband. They married 6 years ago in Korea. It was beautiful.

"He's fine but he eats a lot and got nauseous easily" She smiled. She let out a long 'no' when Alec pulled her hijab to hard. I grab Alec trying to break off his hold on the hijab. While Ruby, of course laughing hard. 

Aishah gave her a glare before throwing a pillow at her. Which hit her nose. They were about to start a pillow fight when I stop them.

"Ah ah, a baby's here" I remind them. 

"Yes nanny Mcphee" They laughed. I let out a fake laugh. I got up and went to my room. Alec's stuff aren't arrive yet, so I get him ready to fall asleep. Few minutes after, he did. I put pillows around him to make sure he doesn't fall off.

I walked out just to found Aishah and Ruby already start pillow fighting each other. They stopped mid-air when the saw me. I raised an eyebrow "So you fighting without me, ouch, that really hurt in my here" I put my palm on my heart let out a whimper. 

They laughed before throwing bunch of pillow towards me, which I didn't know where the pillows came from. I shrugged it off before start to joining in.

====

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't update for awhile. I had exams for school.

I change the book a bit I hope yall like the new version. Let me know if you had any suggestion :)

Vote, Comment, Share.

Have a wonderful day <3