"Yeah." I nod.

I unlock my phone and click on the Twitter app, even though it's not the best idea. I know there will be hate, but how much is the question.

@their_one_thing i think @NiallOfficial should dump @AddiePayne tbh. she isn't pretty enough for him.

@up.all.nialler @AddiePayne is really getting on my nerves now. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT NIALL DOESN'T LIKE YOU OMG!

@hailey_styless niall is too good for @AddiePayne . i don't even know what he saw in her in the first place.

I let out a small sigh. It's been worse, I guess. Then, I think back to what Luke and Cal were telling me. If Niall doesn't care about what they say, then neither should I.

I press the little "compose" button and start typing. After, I press the "tweet" button on the top right and look at it for a second. The tweet says:

@AddiePayne all this hate doesn't bother me. you can all say what you want, but you won't get a reaction out of me. sorry, but you lose.

It comes off as a little harsh, but I don't really care. I turn my phone all the way off so there's no distractions. I don't know how much more hate I can take today before I burst.

"So, what should we talk about?" I ask the girls.

-------

"Hey! We're finally done." Harry says when he walks into the bus. The other 4 boys come in after him and they all find a seat around us in the lounge.

"Ok." I say and play with my bracelet. Niall nudges my shoulder and takes my hand. He pulls me off the couch and we go outside the bus.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"What's wrong?" he asks me. I start to play with the bracelet again and I look down to the ground.

"Nothing. What makes you say that?" I ask, avoiding his eyes.

"Because you're playing with the bracelet I gave you. Addie, I know you more than you think." he takes two fingers and lifts my chin up to look at him. I can't believe he noticed that. I didn't even notice it and I'm the one doing it.

"Ok, fine. It's the hate on Twitter, but I'm fine. Trust me." I say and take his hands in mine. His face falls when I say the word "hate" and I immediately feel guilty for putting this all on him.

"Niall, I'm fine. Ok?" I move closer to him, keeping his hands in my small ones. He looks at my face and I smile the most convincing smile I can.

"Are you sure?" he asks me and I nod.

"Ok." he says and kisses me softly. "I just get worried about you. I know you're a big girl and you can take care of yourself, but I'm very overprotective. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry for worrying about me. I appreciate that you care so much." I say and I see a tear roll down his cheek. "Please don't cry."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. It's just that you're my happiness, Addie, and I can't lose you. I won't be able to live with myself knowing that I didn't protect you enough."

"I'm not going anywhere. It's going to take a lot more than hate to get rid of me." I laugh and Niall cracks a smile. "There's that smile I fell in love with."

"I love you." he says and kisses me again.

"I love you more." I reply.

"Not a chance." he smiles and I wipe the tears away from his face with my thumb.

"Niall! Sound check time!" Louis peeks his head out and shouts. I jump a little and he starts laughing.

"There you go again with the whole ruining-the-moment thing." I say and Niall wraps his arm around my waist.

"Oops." Louis shrugs and the rest of the boys walk out. "Let's go boys!"

"I gotta go. I'll see you after the show?" Niall asks me and I nod. He kisses my cheek and I smile. He walks into the arena and I walk back into the bus.

"Let's go girls. We have a concert to attend." I say and grab my ID.

-------

"Good night Nottingham!" Louis yells into his mic like he always does after a show. The fans go wild and we all grab our stuff from backstage. I say good night to Luke and the boys and go into my bus.

"I think that was the best concert we did so far." Liam says.

"Well, you only did 9 concerts out of 53 so..." I say and he starts laughing.

"Whatever. I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Good night Addie." he walks over to me and I hug him tightly.

"Love you." I say and he kisses the top of my head.

"Love you too. We'll call Mum tomorrow?" he asks when he pulls away.

"Yeah." I say.

"Ok. See you all in the morning." he says and I nod. I walk over to Niall and go into his arms.

"Good night, babe. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" he asks me. I nod and smile.

"I love you. You know that, right?" he asks me.

"Of course. And I love you too. You'll never lose me, never forget that." I say and go onto my tip-toes. I kiss him and climb in my bunk.

"Good night." he says and kisses me again before closing the curtain.

And with that, I was out like a light.

A/N

There was lots of fluff in here wow. I sort of like how this chapter turned out actually. I hope you're having an amazing day, wherever you guys are and I love you all.