Hermiones P.O.V

After Percy and Annabeth walked out of the room we put up the already finished homework we were pretending to do. I figured that they would go on another walk so we could use this time to work on the list. Before I could pull it out Ginny came bounding down the stairs.

"Hey Ginny, what's up?" I asked, trying to act normal. She grinned at me.

"Dean asked me to go on a walk around the lake with him. I think he likes me!" She said excitedly. Ron started making a sort of choking noise but we both ignored him.

"That's great!" I replied with equal enthusiasm.

"So what are you guys doing?" She asked.

"Oh, you know. Just some homework." I reply carefully. Ginny frowns.

"No your not. All of it looks done and Ron's actually "doing" it." Ginny replies.

I sigh in defeat and exchange glances with the others. They both nod at me, we should tell her.

"We think the exchange students are suspicious so we're looking into a few things." I say carefully. Ginny's face grows serious.

"Don't go to far Hermione. They have a right to their privacy. And I thought you had a crush on Percy." She told me.

"I do, but it's like Victor again. Nothing but a crush and you know how that turned out." I replied.

Ginny nodded and Dean came down the stairs. He smiled at her and waved politely to us. The left the common room and I watched Dean take Ginny's hand. I was happy for her, she deserved this.

I turned back to the list with one task set out in my mind. Learn more about demigods.

Leo's P.O.V (a few days earlier)

I was standing at the top of half blood hill with the the gold backpack Midas gave us to hold the venti slung over my shoulder and the device that can help me find Calypso in my hand and the crystal is safely tucked away in my pocket.

Chiron told me to wait here for someone to magically take me to a wizard shopping center called Diagon Alley. Piper and Jason had already said goodbye to me.

I still couldn't rap my head around it. Wizards are real. I shouldn't be surprised considering I, the supersize mcshizzle man, is real but the stories about wizards are way more popular than the stories about famous Leo's around the world.

"Leo, don't go yet."

I turn around to see Tyson running up the hill. After the war Tyson and I bonded. He was great! He has a real talent for crafting, I even showed him how to get into bunker 9 by himself.

"Hey Tyson, what's up?" I ask him.

"I made something for you." he says.

"What is it?"

"It's a pouch for your girl finder thing and the gem. It's fire proof and water proof and explosion proof and monster proof and everything proof." Tyson explained. He hands me a black pounce. The fabric is feels like silk and is strongly knit. I slip the device and the crystal inside it and there is room to spare.

I look up at Tyson. "Thanks Tyson, this means a lot." I tell him.

He blushes. "It was no big deal. Don't get killed." He then sweeps me up in a bone crushing hug. I watch him trot down the hill.

I turn back and slip the pouch containing the most precious thing in the world to me into my tool belt. I will find you Calypso I think.

There is a loud crack and suddenly there is a man beside me. He has long, slimey hair and a long, beak like nose.

"My name is Severus Snape and I teach at Hogwarts, you are to call me Professor Snape." He drawls.

I smile, teachers love me. "Hold on Sevvy, can I call you Sevvy?"

"If you want detention." He cooly replies.

"Kay thanks. So anyway Sevvy, we aren't technically at school yet so I don't have to call you professor and you can't assign me detentions yet. So what are we waiting for? Onward, Sevvy." I offer him my arm and he snarls at me but I can see the ghost of a smile.

Not even acknowledging my extended arm he grabs my shoulder. Suddenly it's like my whole body is being shoved into a tube, I can't breath. It's over as soon as it started.

I open my eyes and we're standing in an old dingy bar. There were mismatched tables and chairs scattered around the room. At the front of the room was a bar were a bald, toothless man was talking to an oddly dressed man that I assumed was a wizard.

"Yo Sevvy, next time you do that you might want to warn me." I say.

"Talk to Tom, the bartender. He will help you get settled. You will be on your way to the school in two days." He replies without looking at me. One loud crack later and I'm alone.

----------------------------------------------

Didn't I tell you guys that you would get some leo in this chapter? Well I deliver. I really hope you guys liked it. let me know what you do and don't like

Questions

To Sally: multifangoddess asks Did you know Percy has a tattoo?

Sally: That was the first thing I noticed when he came back home and trust me he was in a bucket load of trouble.

Percy: She not kidding. I wasn't even in trouble for disappearing on her yet I get grounded for a week for the tattoo!

To Coach Hedge: BLUE_COOKIES_4eva asks Have you ever heard loud banging or moaning sounds coming from Percy or Annabeths cabin?

Coach Hedge: Have I ever! One time I heard them and burst through the door and it was just as I suspected...Percy let Annabeth win at a game so she had him in a headlock.

To Leo: 19MedixNight asks are you gonna flirt with Hogwarts girls or stick to Calypso? (Insert threat here)

Leo: I admit, I am a taken man but I don't want to punish the girls of the world by taking away their beloved Leo. They can look, but not touch.

Piper: *rolls eyes*

To Athena: Shinny-star asks How would you react if Camp Jupiter gave Annabeth an SPQR tattoo for going to college there?

Athena: Giving my daughter a tattoo would mean that they are excepting her as one of their own which would mean that they are finally showing respect for me.

To Zeus: Zahra-Jean asks are you really as big of a drama queen as you make yourself out to be or are you just doing it when you know your being watched?

Zeus: Young lady I am a drama KING!