Arc 1-part 2: Its jealousy

Mirio's P.O.V.

"W-who was that?" Tamaki asked as I just stared at the girl walking away.

"No clue." I looked at her smiling as she walked away. She kinda reminds me of... well... me.

"Man! Who ever she was she definitely kicked your ass!" Nejire adds.

"Nejire d-don't s-day things like t-that. You'll make I-it worse." Tamaki says to Nejire as they both suddenly become quite and look at me with worries expressions.

The last time I didn't smile was when... no! I'm not gonna bring up a touchy subject! Smile... that's what he told me to do. Just... smile.

"That's one of my most successful students." We all then to see Aizawa looking out towards the door. "Her name is Y/n Yuki. She has almost the exact same quirk as you Mirio. The only difference is she knows how to use it more efficiently."

"Y/n huh?"

How? How did she learn to use her power better then me? Did she possibly do more training then I did? Why? Why am I not strong enough anymore? Is because I lost my quirk and just recently got it back?Thoughts flooded my head. I don't know why but... the feeling of happiness and power have left my body. All I feel is... cold. It feels dark. I feel lost and trapped. What could this be?

"Mirio?" Nejire asks worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I responded and turned to her with a smile. I started walking away. What is this? What am I feeling?

Midoriya's P.O.V.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the big bad Y/n Yuki." Me and y/n became really great friends after our fight at the sports festival. She won of course and took first leaving me in second. She really is amazing.

She disappeared through the ground and I knew what was coming. She shot up behind me and gave me a tight hug from behind.

"IZUKU!" She screamed as she attacked. "How has my favorite 2nd year been?"

"I'm your favorite?"

"Of course! You gave me a good fight! Not a lot of our class could do that you know." She's got a point though.

"Well your my favorite 2nd year too." I smiled up at her. "But I'm still gonna beat you."

"Is that so?" She smiled and I nodded. "Alright then go ahead. pin me to the ground!"

I flicked her off of my back and watched her stumble a little.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I didn't mean to" and before I knew it she disappeared.

"No need to apologize midoriya, I'm strong." She said as she punched me in the gut and held me on the ground. "Not bad. But you need to learn not to apologize after every hit."

"Yeah, yeah." I took her hand as she helped me up. She reminds me of someone. Someone bright like the sun. Someone like... "Togata!"

"Oh hey, midoriya." Something was different, he wasn't shining like the sun today. What's wrong with him?

"It's clear you two need to catch up. I'll see you around Izuku!" She said as she began to run off. "Oh! And Togata! Thanks for the fight! It really made my day!" And just like that she was gone.

"You know Y/n?" I was kinda confused. When I said her name his whole attitude changed. He seemed tense, maybe even jealous.

"I guess you could say that." He looked down and lost his cheerful smile.

"What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself." I really want to know what is going on. Why is he so gloomy all of the sudden.

"Yeah, I've just never seen someone who was that good at controlling their quirk." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and looked over towards y/n.

"Oh that's right! You and y/n have the exact same quirk!"

"Shhhhh! She's gonna year you!" Mirio whisper shouted. He was longingly looking at her. Not like he liked her, but like he almost resented her existence.

"Are you... jealous?" I smirked up at him. It was pretty amusing to see him this way.

"Me? Jealous? No. Pfft heck nah."

"Mmhm. It's ok to be jealous you know. It's how us heroes learn and grow."

"I'm. Not. Jealous." Now Mirio was starting to get mad.

"Are you sure? Your yelling at me." I smirked at him again.

"I'm not jealous!" Now he was red and everyone was looking at him.

"Your making a scene, Togata." I simply point out.

Mirio looked at everyone staring and then saw her and looked away as quick as he could. He put his head down and walked off without saying another word.

"He's totally jealous." I said to myself as I continued to walk to my next class.

A/n:
Since I'm on such a long break I can write again and I'll try and post everyday. Hope your enjoying the story!

Here's the preview:

Mirio is determined to prove midoriya wrong and that he is indeed not jealous of y/n. Will he be able to talk to her without making a bad impression.
Next time: Prove Him Wrong
Go beyond PLUS ULTRA!