In Love With Someone Else

If I could, could forget him

I would...please believe me

And I know that should throw the towel in

But baby its not...not that easy hey

You treat me so much better than him

And if I was sane there'd be no competition 

But...but I'm in love with someone else

And I'm so sorry hey hey 

I'm in love with another man

And I know it aint right

-Jasmine Sullivan x In Love With Another Man 

Darius 

"Erin I just don't know what going on with her. I can barely get her to talk to me. The other day I know I was rude to her but damn a nigga was just anxious to know what was going. She always on that damn phone or day dreaming" I told Erin as we sat in the Cheesecake Factory eating our food. 

She sat their giving me a blank stare and I wish I could just read her thoughts. I know Erin wanna be neutral in our relationship since she love both of us but I want to know something. 

"Have you tried to stop by her house" she asked eating a piece of her food. "Yeah I been going over there for the last two weeks but every time I go over there her mom say she gone or sleep. She want answer my phone or texts and I just want my baby back" 

"Darius she just still upset give her some time. Sometimes girls just need a while to get our thoughts together. Its probably not personal, she may have just wanted some time to herself. She will come around soon" Erin said trying to reassure me. 

My phone started to ring and I thought it was Sticky but turned out to be the hospital. I walked away from the table to speak to the doctors about Nana's condition. 

Erin 

I feel bad not telling Darius about Sticky's situation but I also dont want to be in it. My loyalty should be Darius but I honestly dont want to be the one to break his heart. Since we were kids Darius has always been a ladies men but this is the first girl I think he actually has genuine feelings for. Telling him may be the best thing to do. 

On the other hand, Sticky has been a great friend to me. In this past year she has been their for me like a sister. I don't think its my place to tell her business but I cant let her treat Darius like this. Guess I'll just talk to her about it tomorrow. 

Darius walked back over to the table with a blank expression on his face. He looked lost like someone took his best friend away. 

"Come on" he said grabbing my hand. "Wait where are we going?" I asked trying to keep up with him. I hopped in the car trying to desperately figure out what was going on. 

"Darius talk to me is something wrong? Who were you on the phone with? Hello, earth to Darius" but still no response we drove in complete silence for twenty minutes until we pulled up to the hospital that is keeping Nana. 

Darius barely put the car in park before jumping out the car. I got out the car and tried to catch up to him but he was moving completely too fast for me. He walked straight to the elevator and waited for me to catch up. 

"No matter what, you gone make it" he said giving me a hug and thats when it hit me. "Is Nana okay?" I asked stepping on the elevator. He didnt bother looking my way and I knew everything was about to get bad.