Turnover

@Jador_diorr is Aislin (Ash-Lin)

Erin

"Where you going?" Darius asked busting in my room. "I'm packing for this weekend, get out" I said trying to end our conversation asap. Darius is so freaking nosey and I don't want him to know about Jalen because it's a good chance that he may know him too like Draivon. When I fainted at the hospital Jalen had just told them that he so happened to see me their while he was visiting someone and wanted to let them know.

"Naw you need to tell me where you going because it bet not be over Rell's house" he just will not leave me alone. "No I'm not going over their plus I think I'm done with Rell" I said trying to believe my own words. "I'm glad you talking with a little common sense. Forreal though where are you going cause lately you been looking sick. So ain't no need for you to go no where sick" I can't believe Darius noticed me throwing up. Ugh all week I been having morning sickness and bad cramps. "Umm I'm going over Stick's house alright" I said not wanting to lie but oh well.

"Oh alright, well I'm about to go hoop so I'll see you later" Darius walked out and closed my door. I hope this stuff Jalen talking about is legit because I don't wanna kill my baby.

Darius

I just made it to the court and was about to change into my hooping shoes when Sticky called me. "Hey baby" I said glad to talk to her. "You coming over this weekend, my mom wanna have a barbecue" she said. "Oh yeah I'll just come over when Erin come. What y'all gone do this weekend?" I asked. "I didn't know she was coming over already I hadn't got a chance to invite her yet but I'm glad she is coming. But look bae ima run to the store for my momma and I'll call you later" she said rushing me off the phone.

Mhmm yeah just like I thought I think Erin tryna go over Rell's house this weekend. Whatever basketball will get my mind off things for a while.

Sticky

I decided to see if Erin wanted to run to the store with me. I texted her and told her I'll pick her up in fifteen minutes. 

When I got to her house I saw Jalen outside and I tried not to make eye contact. To my surprise he saw me and said nothing. It doesnt seem like the smartest idea for Draivon and Darius to know that we know him because they will be over protective. Erin came out the house and walked past both of them and got in the car. 

"You dont look good, whats wrong?" I asked barely making eye contact and pulling out the driveway. "I dont feel good but Im really not up for talking right now" she said looking out the window, I decided not to press the issue for a while. We drove to the grocery store in silence with nothing playing but August Alsina's song Make It Home playing on the radio. 

"I'll go get a basket" Erin said as we walked into Walmart. I nodded and began to look for some items for the barbeque. "I didn't know you were staying at my house this weekend" I said grabbing some plastic cups and paper plates. "Im not staying at your house this weekend" Erin said looking at me like I was crazy. "Oh Darius said that you was" I said a little confused. "Shit, ughh we need to talk" she putting her head down. 

"Now were finally getting to the real problem, spill the beans" I said grabbing some seafood. "Okay well I'm pregnant by Rell but I dont want the baby. Plus Rell and Jalen was about to fight the other day because Rel tried to spazz on me and Jalen so it. On top of that the hospital said they could possibly keep Nana alive longer if her hospital expenses is paid for. There talking about thousands of dollars though but I know if I can at least pay ten percent they will work with me" she said crying. 

I stopped and pulled her inside the bathroom. "Stop crying and wipe your face" I said handing her a tissue. "Jalen said he could help me with the money somewhat but I got to abort the baby. Sticky I dont want a baby right now but I dont want to kill one either" she said crying on my shoulder. Some old lady began to give us a stank look as she was washing her hands.