You Ready?

Erin

Why in the hell is he here? I mean I thought he was supposed to be in Atlanta. Ughh I don't know but he looks so good right now.

Even though Draivon don't want me ease dropping I wanted to know why he was there. So I went to the vent that was behind the television stand. I had to get on my knees and listen.

"Yea man I got the plug for you, don't trip. My mans from up north got you" I heard Jalen say to Draivon.

"Alright cool when that drop gone happen cause we need this asap" Draivon said.

I couldn't really hear much after that except for a bag unzipping and someone counting.

"Well look ima take this to him and someone will drop off yours tonight at the safe house" Jalen said.

After that no one was really saying anything so I was about to get up until someone pinched me. "Ouch that hurt" I said grabbing my arm. "Quit being so damn nosey then" Draivon said helping me up.

"Aye get me Red number before you go" Jalen said. "Yeah yeah let me go upstairs and get it. I wrote it down on something" Draivon said as he disappeared upstairs.

"Why you here?" I asked out of curiosity. "Don't worry about it" he said barely making eye contact with me. "Whatever" I said trying to act like I didn't care anymore. Three minutes later there was no sign of Draivon and I still wanted to know the real reason why Jalen is here. "Can you please tell me why your in Alabama?" I asked through sympathetic eyes.

"Real shit I need you to mind your business" he said a little above a whisper. This honestly wasn't the sweet Jalen I met about two weeks ago.

I really didn't know what to say so I just moved to the other side of the room and looked at my phone. Draivon came downstairs with the number shortly after that. "Who was you talking ?" Draivon asked me. "Huh?" I said shocked that he heard us talking.

"Umm I was asking him about his IPhone 5s cause I wanna get one soon" I said trying to think of a quick lie. "Yeah okay...but ugh yeah here go the number just give him a call tonight" he said handing Jalen the paper. "Alright I see you around" they pounded and Jalen walked out the door.

Sticky

"Why is he even here? Oh and we need to seriously talk about that fight you had today. Have you lost your mind girl ?" Erin and I had a lot to talk about and I was glad she called me on FaceTime.

"Calm down I know I was wrong for fighting that girl but I was just pissed" she said looking tired.

"Naw fuck that, you should've beat Rell ass for fucking with them waterbugs" I said pointing my finger at her.

"I see your starting to pick up that southern twang" she laughed. "But yeah I shouldn't have fought her I know I was wrong. In all honesty I can't change it and I got too much stuff going on to dwell with it. All I want to know is why the hell Jalen here?" she said.

"Yeah I'm curious too and you said he was acting all stank...hmm maybe you should call him" I said popping my gum. "Baby you got company" my mom yelled from downstairs. "Well look Darius is downstairs so I'll call you back" we said our goodbyes and I ran downstairs to see my baby.

Erin

I need to know why Jalen was here. Well to be honest I really didn't need to know but if I don't keep myself busy I'm going to worry about Nana.

It's been two days since I came to visit her. The doctors want us to stray away for a while because she doesn't cooperate when we are their. Ughh I'll go there this Friday I really miss her. My iphone vibrated and I noticed I got a text from Rell.