Six

^Hairstyle^

^Hairstyle^

Indigo POV

"Fuck." I hiss as another pen is stabbed into scalp. "Why are we going again?" I whine and Geralt chuckles.

"I don't wish to go either but we must in order to get payment." I cross my arms and huff. "Fine." I give in and turn to Geralt.

His eyes scan my body hungrily and I see them turn completely black for a split moment before they return to the golden irises I know and love.

"I hope the Princess is fairing well." I say softly as we leave the bedding nook and head to the castle on Roach.

We arrive and Geralt hops off first before helping me down. I help put Roach in a stable and make sure he has some food and water.

"Are your ready my love?" Geralt teased and held out his elbow making me giggle. "Why thank you kind man!" I play along and he chuckles.

We intertwine our arms and walk into the castle. We are guided to the throne room and once we enter the large doors loud music and yelling is heard.

"Reminds me of the bar we first met at." Geralt spoke solemnly and I hit his shoulder. "That was only... Wow that was a week ago already." I mumble softly.

"Ahh! Geralt of Rivia and Indigo of Newhaven! The Witcher and his mage! I set a toast to these two for they saved Princess Fiona!" Yelled the king.

Every clapped and I scoffed. "Your mage? Excuse you." I mutter and Geralt chuckles. "Play nice, kitten." I blush lightly.

I nod to the King and Queen before everything went quiet. Princess Fiona walks down from the large table set in front of the thrones before she runs into my arms.

I quickly kneel and wrap my arms around her as a loud awe sounds through the room. "Thank you for saving my life miss." She whispered in my ear and ran back to her mother.

"It is no problem princess Fiona." I smile but it falters slightly and Geralt notices. "We will ask the King privately." He whispered into my ear and I nod.

"Now let the night truly begin!" The king yelled and raised his glass and everyone followed. A young servant came by and we took a cup from them.

I brought to my lips before quickly grabbing Geralt's arm and he drops his drink. It shatters onto the floor and burns through it like acid.

The king stood up enraged. "WHO DARE TRY TO KILL OUR GUESTS?" His eyes full of anger landed on the servant who dropped his trey and tried to run but the guards grabbed him.

I throw down my glass and pick up my dress. I quickly make an eye with my fingers and break it causing daggers to surround me.

Without blinking I made an X with my arms and broke it. Sending the blades at a man with a black cloak who stood behind the Princess with a sword.

The daggers pinned him to the wall behind him and he yelled in anger. I pull my dagger from my thigh and walk up to him pissed.

The throne room was deathly quiet and Geralt joined me along with the King. "You. Your the one who cursed the Princess! You reek of dark magic!" I hiss in anger.

I press my dagger against the mans neck and growl. "Why! Why did you curse my little girl!" The queen yelled while behind in a circle of guards along with her daughter.

Their shields protected their Queen and Princess. The King stepped forward and spoke.

"You will never see the light of day again! Why did you try to kill my Daughter!" Anger evident in his voice.

"Because! She will ruin everything! If she sits on the throne I will never be able to be king!" He growled out. The man was grabbed and taken to the dungeons.

The guards stepped away from the Queen and Princess and the two ran to the King who accepted them with open arms.

"This night is over. Please go home. Live long and prosper my citizens." He called out.

Everyone began to leave and a guard brought in a big bag of gold coins and Geralt took it from him.

"Thank your majesty." I nod in respect and he nods back before turning to his family.

"C'mon, lets get out of this forsaken town" Geralt mumbled in my ear and I nodded.

We left the castle and mounted Roach. With all of our things already packed and with us, we rode off.