Babe, Seriously! - JG imagine

Your POV
I sighed in content flipping through Netflix trying to figure out what to watch. Jack had been gone to hang out with Johnson, Sammy, and Nate. So I will be home alone all day. I flicked through the channels once more before deciding to watch Supernatural. Jack and I have just started watching it together and only when we're together. I took a quick glance around the room to ensure Jack wasn't gonna sneak up behind me. We made a rule we wouldn't watch it without each other. But here I am, and since Jack isn't here I can appreciate all of Dean's attractiveness without him getting jealous.

But just before I got comfortable to watch it I went and grabbed a bag of chips and a can of pop. Once I got everything I situated myself on the couch and covered up with a large fluffy blanket. I pressed play and got enthralled by the show. Hours had passed and I hadn't even realized it. My eyes began to grow heavy as I watched Dean scramble for his gun as he does in almost every episode. Within seconds I fell asleep comfortably on the couch.

11 pm
I groaned and rolled over in my spot on the couch when I had begun to hear keys jingling outside the door unlock. I covered my head with the blanket as I just wanted to sleep and not be interrupted even if it was an armed intruder. I heard footsteps coming into the living room and a "Babe, Seriously" followed right after.
I lifted the blankets off and rubbed my eyes, "What do you want?". Jack pointed at the TV I turned and saw "Continue Watching Supernatural" sprawled across the screen. I laughed, "I'm sorry baby. We can watch from where you last saw." Jack pouted but agreed. I saw what time it and got curious, "Why are you home so early, weren't you and the boys supposed to go to the studio?". He smiled putting his hand on my cheek, "I couldn't stay away from my girl. But now after seeing what you did while I was gone, I don't know.". I laughed leaning closer to him, "I'm sorry.". He cracked a smile and looked directly into my eyes I felt like I could melt. "I don't know if I can accept i-". I cut him off immediately pressing my lips to his. He smiled as I pulled away leaving his hands on my cheeks, holding me close as he inspected all of my facial features as if it was a map. "I guess after that kiss I really should accept your apology." he smiled pressing his lips to mine again.

~~~~
Hey guys! Long time no talk/write hahaha ew never again will I say that. Anyways I hope you liked this imagine I am going to try and post a few today as I am just in the writing mood today. Also I just started supernatural and I love it, I am already on season 4 hahaha, I was thinking I may start an imagine book for the Supernatural characters. Let me know if you guys would like that in the comments!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
-Lex