First day of school of Mayhem also a huge misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Ren: Nora!

Nora: Oh! sorry Renny!

Lily(phone): Hey! I'm in the Emerald Forest and there's nobody so use your shortcut.

Mike: Okay, thanks for calling No More Heroes! if you need more heroes to break legs than call back. I said as I hang up my phone.

Glynda: YOUNG MAN!! if you don't come with us we'll not-

Mike: Sorry for my misconduct for these moments for chasing me around, but this is where it all ends.

I than snap my fingers.

Ozpin POV

We all surrounded the intruder and suddenly he got a call, Glynda was about to use her semblance, but I hold my hand to stop her. As we listen to him talking it was strange and confused until he hang up the call and puts away his device.

??: Sorry for my misconduct for these moments for chasing me around the place, but this is where it all ends.

The boy snaps his fingers suddenly he disappeared and this shocked me and everyone else.

Glynda: WHERE DID HE GO!?

Suddenly a student came in and said.

Male student: I SAW THE GIRL AT THE EMERALD FOREST! AND SHE GOING AT THE DIRECTION AT WHERE THE TEMPLE IS AT!

Ozpin: Okay! send team CFVY to chase them and team JNPR and RWBY will be at the cliff and the ground if they're coming back here. We have to get them at all cost! now go!

All of the student scattered to find the girl and boy, but I can't help but to think how they got in?

Ozpin(mind): Why are they going where the chess pieces are at? and I still haven't send someone to clean them up.WAIT! if they're going there that means...... oh Oum!

Glynda: What is it Headmaster?

Ozpin: I think this is a huge misunderstanding, but meet me at the Amphitheater after you cheek on the fall maiden.

Glynda: Very well headmaster I will. She said as she walks away.

Ozpin: I just hope they'll forgive me for making this mess.

Back to Mike POV

I used SANS teleport or in other words for it a shortcut. I teleported next to Lily and she wasn't shocked instead happy that I wasn't hurt.

Lily: Get on before they find us!

Mike: lets go! I said as I got on Cavaliere.

(Time skip to chibi team CFVY chasing after chibi Mike and Lily)

After a few minutes later we finally made it to the temple where the chess pieces are at. Also I took out Blue Rose and the Ace of spades plus I modified the Blue Rose to have the same abilities as Ace, but Blue Rose has more fire power.

Mike: FINALLY! we just need to get one of many chess pieces. I'll take a white knight piece and you take white rook piece!

Lily: Nice I'll take that!

We both got off the motorcycle and went to the temple and what luck we have. We took one white knight and rook we both high five and went back to the bike until.

??: Hold it right there!

We both turn to see team CFVY showing up out of no where.

Coco: You got far enough... best you give up before you get hurt.

Mike: ......Sis.

Lily: Yes, bro..

Mike: Is that a bunny person I see?