Bi-derman

A/N: I thought of this in class so don't expect it to be good. And I didn't know what to call it XD

TW:,, panic attack (I tryed)
Bi*peter and Spideypool

Peter Parker was adopted by Tony Stark after aunt may died.None of the schoolmates know that Peter is bi ( He is also 17). He is also dating Wade Wilson (17). But how will the ones who don't know find out.....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Peter Benjamin Stark had lots of secrets that no one knows about wellll... expect for his best friends, Ned, MJ, Shuri and Flash. Also who could forget the merc with a mouth, Wade Wilson, his boyfriend. Peter only kept the big secrets within their friend group, the team and Nick Furry (as he saw him as a nephew or something) however Pete could never of brought it up to the avengers and nick that he was bisexual. He was just..... sacred.

So imagine when his dad, Tony Stark found out by accident....

~flashback~ (peters pov:)

"Hey D-Mr Stark" I smile at him, mentally cursing myself for slipping up. "Um whatcha working on?".

"Hey bambi, I'm just working on the new project. Wanna help me?" Tony says glancing up from his work, smiling at him. "Oh annnd..... it is TONY for the MILLIONTH TIME.*sighs* please just Tony" with this it causes a bunch of giggles with some by dad. And then we start working.

About 30 minutes later..

"I DONY GET IT" day yells jumping from seat. " WHY! why can't it just be straight forward like the others" dad sighs falling back into the chair causing me to bust out laughing saying " just ... l-like .... m-m-me... HAHAhaha" in between the laughs.

"WAIT! Hold up" realisation just washed over me with what I just said. "What do you mean, Petey?" raising a eyebrow "I-..I" with this tears start to well up in the hazelnut brown eyes from the boy. Looking down saying "-I-I'm bisexual" after that peter was not expecting to be embraced with a hug, with silent sobbing into the mans cheat. "Shhhh... it's okay Bambi.... I still love you and support you, my son" rubbing small circles on the boys back calming him.

"Thank you... dad" Tony's heart melted and he jumps for joy " you called me dad!! Not 'Mr sTaRK'"

~end of flashback~ (peters POV)

...So after Dad well found out, Peter obviously made sure he wouldn't tell a soul including the family. As time goes by I finally tell the people who know that Wade Wilson is my boyfriend. And things go great, except the overprotective father, also the pride parade is very soon. When I come out to mom (pepper) and she'd ended hugging me and saying the she stills loves me.

However, it was never intended for everyone to out this information.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
(Peters POV:)

Peter with Ned, Flash,MJ and Shuri are in his room laughing about whatever Wade said. Soon they started to plan tomorrow's day as they were going to the pride parade. "So, is everyone good to go tomorrow?" MJ asks everyone they start nodding says 'yep' and start to speak about it. But I didn't, I just start thinking and slightly panicking about it.

"No I'm not.... what if someone finds out I'm bi?....what if everyone HATES Me? What if I hurt them because of it... they're going to think...."" I just kept going and going into the negative thoughts then I soon figure out something. "OMG.... what if they come and see the small little concert that's going on?? I'm n going to be singing in the more after all (because someone sent a video of me singing. Wade...) it's going to be on TV" I start to have a panic attack when I hear someone trying to calm me down. (I don't know, don't come for me )