Rengoku x Reader

"Hey, wait for me!" The girl heard an enthusiastic man's voice behind her

"Hey, wait for me!" The girl heard an enthusiastic man's voice behind her. She turned around to meet Rengoku already standing in front of her. 

Jumping back a little she says quietly, "O-Oh, hello Kyojuro".

"No need to be shy, it's just me." He states chuckling to himself. "I heard you're going to get some ice cream, mind If I come with you?" The shy girl's eyes widen a little bit, a bright blush appearing on her face. "Not at all." She replies, almost whispering.

The two of them start walking in silence, taking quick glimpses at one another from time to time. Finally, they arrive at their destination.

"So, what flavor are you going to get?" Rengoku asks her, taking out his wallet.

"S-Strawberry.'' She replies, cursing herself for stuttering. "What about you?"

"Chocolate." Sending a bright smile her way he orders two cones of ice cream. "W-Wait, Kyojuro, you don't have to pay for me!" She manages to muster out a protest.

"it's fine. Consider it a thank you." Giving the money to the ice-cream man, Rengoku hands her the cone of ice cream. Taking it hesitantly she asks, "A thank you for what exactly?"

Laughing out loud Kyojuro replies, "For being with me of course!"

,,,,

Have yourselves a double drabble!

Kyojuro x Shy! Reader

This was a request from Matsugawa_sara35.

I'm kind of out of ideas right now, so that's why it's a double drabble.

-The art's, not mine.