[ Stars - Giyuu ]

"Giyuu"

"Do you think there's a star up above for me, and only me?" I asked my lover quietly.

He hummed and replied, "I'm sure there is."

I sighed and asked, "What do you think it's like?" Then I looked away from the dazzling night sky and glanced at my partner.

He stayed in silence for a couple of seconds.

"It's warm and bright. The brightest of them all." He responded.

"Like the sun?" I eyed back at the sky.

The male closed his eyes "Like the sun."

I giggled and said, "What do you want your star to be like?"  He opened his eyes and confessed "I want it to be small, and not very bright. But still, give hope to those who lose it".

"We're so different. Even in the galaxy." I answered calmly. "Yeah" Giyuu mumbled.

"While I am shining like the bright star I am. You're slowly fading out. When you do fade out people will be left hopeless." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I will be left hopeless."

Giyuu glanced at me and put his hand on my small head.

"You're my sun, and I am your hope. You will always shine brightly. And I will always give people hope. Together we are one, your flame will always keep mine going."

His words sent hot tears down my cheeks. My mouth was slightly agape, and I responded, "that's why you'll never fade out."

His rare smile returned and I chuckled.
"We're keeping each other alive, isn't that wonderful, Giyuu?" I asked him with joy written all over my face.

He took his hand off of my head and brought me into a cozy hug.

"Thanks to your warm soul"

"And our everlasting love"

~~~~~~~~

Gahh, i love Giyuu and this chapter. ^^