Lisa's mouth went dry and she couldn't seem to move, entranced with the view. Jennie had no idea she was there, her eyes closed and the music in her ears. Lisa could feel moisture somewhere and her heart started beating quickly. This was the second time she saw her breasts. I wonder what they would feel like when she's on the verge of-

Lisa shook her head and quickly closed the door before Jennie could open her eyes and see her through the mirror. She leaned against the wooden door, panting like she had just run a marathon. Damnit, I've got it bad.

Suddenly, the door she had been leaning on opened and she let out a yelp of surprise as she fell backwards. Before she could fall to the ground, feminine but strong arms caught her. Her breath hitched as she felt the now towel-covered chest of the girl she had briefly been fantasizing about.

"Whoa there, you ok?" Jennie asked her, concern lacing her soft voice.

"Yeah," Lisa squeaked, staring at the shorter girl's blue eyes and relishing at the feel of her hands wrapped around her body. "I-I'm just gonna shower real quick. See you for breakfast!" She said in a higher pitch than usual. She picked up the clothes she had dropped, quickly stuffing the black lace bra and underwear inside the folds of her shirt, half hoping the girl behind her didn't see it. Before Jennie had the chance to speak, Lisa smiled wide, "Kay bye! See you downstairs!" Then practically slammed the door.

Jennie lifted a brow. What's gotten into her?

______

The car drive to school was more awkward than quiet. Both girls had breakfast that Jennie's housekeeper had prepared, knowing that the parents had gone to work an hour earlier than they had woken up. So they had eaten in silence, both thinking and still trying to digest the past 16 hours.

Then they had hopped into Jennie's porsche and driven to school. None of them said anything, and the silence was turning awkward.

Or is that just me? Lisa thought. Oh god, Lisa, just move on from that bathroom scene already! She just couldn't help but have flashbacks of those sexy dimples at the dip of her spine and that mouth-watering athletic body.

"So," Jennie cleared her throat, breaking the silence. They were still about twenty minutes away from school. "Who are you staying with?"

The slight hint at her parent's death did little to sting Lisa's' heart, but it was a sting nonetheless. "I'm staying with the palace guard."

Jennie's eyebrows went up. "The palace guard?"

"Yeah," Lisa smiled. "She's pretty cool. She's the top notcher in her school for Royal Protection and an amazing cook. I'm in pretty good hands."

"Ah," Jennie mused. "I see. I'd love to meet her someday."

Lisa regarded her. Did she insinuate that she invite her over to her place? "Sure," she smiled. "I'll ask her to cook your favorite. She makes amazing mac and cheese."

Jennie shook her head, smiling. "I love that you still remember these little details about me."

"Hey," Lisa crinkled her nose playfully. "I was gone for a year, not a century."

"You old woman," Jennie replied, receiving a smack on her arm. And just like that, the friendly banter they had developed over the past few weeks came back and they were best friends again.

They arrived at school in record time, the blond twins immediately at their side.

"How was the sleepover?" Seulgi asked with wide blue eyes. "You guys didn't get mad at each other or anything, right? I mean I get that you're friends, but sometimes the tension-"