You walk and talk

1 year passes. Lots of crying and diapers.

You were crawling around the lair as your brothers trained. Apparently Sensei gave them weapons and is teaching them ninjitsu. You started to get a little lonely though. You crawled over to the training area where your brothers were. You sat there as you watched Raph carve a wooden sculpture with his weapons. You also saw Donnie hit Mikey with the end of his weapon. It was quite entertaining to you.
"Awe guys look! Y/N is watching us!" Mikey points you out. You smile.
"Come here Y/N!" Leo kneels down to your height. Donnie walks up next to you. You grab at his pants and try to pull yourself up. You get into your feet. Your brothers are all looking at you know. Donnie takes your tiny hand into his.
"Come on you can do it!" He encourages. You look at them and fall.
"Come on Pip squeak." Raph says while putting his sias into his belt. You attempt to pull yourself back up using Donnie. He grabs your hand and helps you fully up. You look at Leo who is kneeling down with his arms open. You look over at Mikey next. He comes up next Leo. Than Raph follows. You see Splinter nod at you. You get a determined face and take one step forward still holding Donnie's hand. You stop and catch your balance. Than you take another step. On your next step you let go of Donnie and stand still on your own. All their eyes lit up. You smile and hold your arms out. You take another step. You're getting the hang of it. You start to hobble over to Leo. You walk straight into his arms and fall into him.
"L-L-L-" You start. Leo's eyes light up.
"Come on Y/N! Say my name! L-e-o!" He pronounces.
"L-Leo!" You shout.
"Say Mikey Y/N. M-i-k-e-y!" Mikey trues to get you to say his name.
"Mine was just easy." Leo says proudly while picking you up. You reach your arms out for Mikey.
"M-m-Mi- Mik-Mikey!!" You finally days and Leo hands you to him.
"Can you say Donnie for me Y/N. Don-nie. D-on-nie." Donnie broke down his name for you.
"D-Don!" You say happily.
"Close but not all the way. Don-nie! Nie!" Donnie fries again.
"Don-nie! Donnie!" You say confidently.
"Alright genius. My turn. Raph. Ra-ph." Raph says while glaring at you. You smile.
"Raphie!" You clap your hands causing your brothers to laugh.
"No Y/N! Raph!" He says angrily.
"Raphie!" You say again.
"Ughhhh I'll let it go this time!" He says while messing up your thin h/c hair. You reach out for Raph and he takes you. You play with his bandana on his head.
"Hear my sons." You watch as Splinter hands each of your brothers a different colored cloth. Raph took it and looked at you.
"Re-d. Say red." He says with a smile.
"Red!"
"Now say blue. Bl-ue" Leo holds up his cloth.
"Bl-bl-oooooooo. Blue!" You say finally. Leo pats your head.
"Can you say purple? That might be a bit complicated. But try! Pur-ple- purr-ple." Donnie pronounces.
"Purrrrr-purr-purple?" You say confused. Donnie nods at you with a smile.
"Orange! Like a fruit! Orange!" Mikey says happily.
"She Doesn't know what an orange is Mikey." Donnie points out.
"Or-an-g. Or-orange!" You say while clapping.
"That's my little sis!" Mikey says while taking you from Raph. He hugs you tightly. You nuzzle into him and begin to fall asleep.
"My sons. Take her to bed please." Splinter orders with a smile on his face. They obey and take you to Leo's room where you all fall asleep on the floor.