Chapter 9: Loyalties Lie

Start from the beginning

Kairi then made her entrance with her Japanese parasol in tow. Although, she was still the same cute and adorable Kairi.

The two Japanese stars stared daggers as memories from their days in Stardom to Lucha Underground came rushing back. The former Sky Pirates locked up as the opening bell rang.

The crowd were witnessing a caliber match between two of Stardom's veterans. Io and Kairi knew each other well, so they made a sequence of avoiding each other's offense attacks. Kairi and Io smirked at each other as the crowd clapped.

(End of match)

Io and Kairi were brawling on the outside while the referee's count was at 9. The bell rang and the match ended in a double count out, much to the chagrin of the crowd. Io and Kairi were still fighting which cause referees and security guards to separate the two women.

(Backstage)

Io was not too pleased of the result, and felt that she's not finished with Kairi yet.

Io: I want Kairi again!

Alex: calm down Io; I know the match didn't end how you want, but you can try again on SmackDown

Io took a deep breath.

Io: okay

She noticed Alex holding his phone.

Io: were you talking to someone?

Alex: ah yes, our new member

Io: who is it?

Tegan: I was asking the same thing

Keith: Alex, can we trust this guy?

Alex: I have a feeling that we can

Roman: good enough

Kevin: I'm all in for that

The screen showed that Keith's match is next.

Alex: Keith, you're going against my mentor

Keith: I'll be ready for any of his conniving tricks

Dominik: if anything happens, I'll be ready

Alex: watch out for one of his tricks that I learned

Keith: which is?

Alex: Randy plays possum very well

Keith: Randy Orton will bask in my glory

The Limitless left the locker room for his career defining match against the Viper.

(In the ring)

The Viper made his entrance as this is his debut on the NXT UK brand. The British crowd gave their respect and ovation to the Viper.

Then Keith's theme played and the crowd were basking in his glory.

Crowd: oh bask in his glory!

Keith smiled and basked in the cheering crowd.

The bell rang and Orton and Keith squared off for the first time ever.

Minutes in, Keith pounced on the Viper sending Randy flying out of the ring.

(End of match)

As Keith was going for the Spirit Bomb, he saw Braun coming out to distract him. Keith turned his attention as he taunted the Monster Among Men. Keith smirked as he saw Drew sneaking up from behind. Keith told Braun to turn around.

As Braun turned around, he was met by a Claymore kick. The Scotsman was then ambushed by AOP and Shepherd, but the odds evened as Dominik, Rusev and Ricochet joined the fray.

As Keith diverted his attention back to the match, he fell victim to an RKO from the conniving Randy Orton. The Bliss Republic co-leader pinned Keith for the win.

(Backstage)

Dominik: it's not your fault Keith; Braun is the one at fault

Alex: it's difficult to outsmart my mentor

Rusev: you'll get him next time

Keith: I'll be ready for him next time

The main event was now the mixed tag match as William and Toni takes on WALTER and Kay Lee Ray. KLR and Der Ring General have captured the titles from Will and Toni at Blackpool.

Roman: looks like Will and Toni are up

Kevin: and they don't know what's going on

Tegan: the match is starting

(In the ring)

Rivalries reignited between the Fil-Brit Brawler and Der Ring General as the two started off. WALTER went for a chop, but William blocked it and fazed the Austrian with a step up enziguri. WALTER stumbled to his corner and Kay Lee Ray tagged in; Will tagged in his girlfriend Toni and the two women traded shots.

(End of match)

William flattened WALTER with East Meets West, but then the Bliss Republic came in through the crowd. Toni and Kay got in the ring and saw the Republic surrounding the ring. WALTER and William got back up and saw what transpired.

The Republic ladies nodded at Kay and Toni and to the surprise of the crowd, they kicked WALTER low and William went right to work with vicious stomps. Josh, Travis, Chase, Elleon, Pierce, Colby and Shepherd joined in on the beat down of the NXT UK Champion. The crowd were shocked to see William and Toni aligning with the Bliss Republic. Toni and Kay joined the Republic ladies as they watched the Republic men beat up WALTER. Der Ring General went back on his feet and tried to fight off the Republic with his chops, but the numbers game was too much. His Imperium brethren Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner and Alexander Wolfe tried to help, but they too were overwhelmed.

However, help came as the Brotherhood rushed down the ramp; the Bliss Republic got out of the ring and escaped through the crowd with their new members William, Toni and Kay Lee Ray following them.

In the ring, Roman and Kevin helped WALTER to his feet while at ringside, the New Day helped Marcel, Fabian and Wolfe to their feet. The rest of Imperium joined WALTER in the ring and Der Ring General approached Alex.

Alex held his hand out, and to the shock of the crowd WALTER returned it and shook his hand, confirming to the crowd that Der Ring General has joined the ranks of the Brotherhood. Alex and WALTER connected their hands for the too sweet. The United States Champion shook hands with Marcel, Fabian and Wolfe confirming Imperium as allies to the Brotherhood.

The show ended with the Brotherhood raising up the Too Sweet. With SmackDown tomorrow, the Brotherhood is a step ahead of the Bliss Republic Order.