Love At First Sight.

It was his first day of highschool and like every 9th grader, Lloyd Garmadon was extremely nervous.

He never had a lot of friends before, or any if he was being honest. It was because of his last name, and his father. An evil super villain who liked to cause destruction everywhere he went. But Lloyd never minded being alone. It was nice and quiet. But he knew in highschool that people would want to get to know him, just to use that against him.

Lloyd gripped the straps of his backpack with his head hanged low as he stalked down the hallway. He was the only freshmen that started late, while the other freshmen had already made groups of friends.

He walked into the principles office, taking off his hood. His silk, messy blond hair bounced to life and down to his shoulder. Lloyd looked up, emerald green eyes were a bit dull but still glittered in the light.

"Mr. Periwinkle?" Lloyd spoke in a soft whisper.

Mr. Periwinkle, the high school principle, turned around to Lloyd and smiled "Ah, you must be our new student. Lloyd Garmadon, correct?"

Lloyd nodded quietly, and Mr. Periwinkle looked at his watch "One of the sophomores I picked to show you around the school should be here in any minute now."

Just as he said that, the door busted open, scaring Lloyd. He let out a small scream and spun around to see a tall, tanned, spiky brunette taking in gaps of air.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Periwinkle. Nya wanted me to go to the store and buy her morning coffee and the Cole and Jay got in the way and distracted me." The brunette said in between gasps.

Mr. Periwinkle chuckled "Its alright. Meet our new student, Lloyd Garmadon."

The brunette gasped as he turned to Lloyd. The brunette never seen such a beautiful sight. Standing in front of him was a teenager with titanium blonde hair, pale skin, and beautiful eyes the same color as an emerald. He wore a green hoodie tank top that exposed his belly button, and normal jeans with white adidas. This kid was beautiful, and the brunette felt his heart struck.

Lloyd stared back at the brunette and started to get ready for the insults "Your eyes are really pretty."

Lloyd blinked in confusion "Huh?"

"I said, your eyes are really pretty Lloyd." The brunette smiled softly "I'm Kai Smith, nice to meet you."

"U-Uh...n-nice to meet you t-too." Lloyd smiled back awkwardly "So, can we go?"

"Sure, little guy. You have your schedule?" Kai asked, putting a hand gently on Lloyd's shoulder.

"Oh! I have it right here." Mr. Periwinkle spoke, handing Lloyd a piece of paper with his schedule on it.

Kai leaned over his shoulder, but Lloyd, surprisingly, didn't find it uncomfortable "Hey, we have everything together, even lunch! I can help you fit in."

"I'd like that." Lloyd whispered.

Kai stood up straight and opened the door beside him "Lets get going then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And there's the gym on your right, the world history class is up ahead where we have our first class." Kai smiled bright, pointing to the different parts of the school.

Lloyd nodded shyly "Do any of your friends go there?"

"My twin sister, Nya, and her boyfriend Jay go. I'm so glad your here, now I don't have to feel like the third wheel." Kai groaned.