🌻21🌻

(Y/n)

after that night, I and bill developed what some may call, -am unspoken relationship. he still constantly flirts, maybe even more, but I see some type of genuine in it. today bill was out of the house, saying he had errands to do. I didn't pay much mind to this. I was currently outside, enjoying my newfound sight, feeding the birds. I scattered bits of seeds through my fingers, pulling my hair back after. once I regained my sight again, I noticed many things. to which of one, my hair was a mess. bill had taken me to a stylist days after the kiss, saying he wanted to repay me. now my (H/c) strands are a reasonable (H/l), or at least reasonable to me, I quite like it actually.

after finishing the last of the birdseed off, I discarded the small bag and grabbed my white, metal watering can. it had a carving of a blue jay on its side. I made my way over to the bright green bushes in the front of the house, roses budding at its leaves. I was anxious for the bill to leave and was growing impatient for his return. I've been rather terrified to stay alone now, ever since I was kidnapped. what would happen if that man came back to get me..?

I told bill this before he left, holding on to his arm as I confessed the growing thought. he only chuckled with a smile, reassuring me he wouldn't be away long, as he waved me off leaving me to my lonesome. I sighed, deciding to think of something else.

I look through the window over the roses, its dusty glass shielding my gaze from the side, I scrunched my eyes, trying to focus my vision to get a peek inside. after no avail, I realized something. 'its really been a while since I cleaned..' the thick layer of dust covering the window being proof. i sat the can down, gliding inside and into a cbanet under the sink. I opened its hinged doors, the metal handles feeling cools against my fingertips. I rummaged through the side, before pulling out several sprays, wipes, and tolls. the only toll being was a small dustpan, most likely left behind from my..mother.

I stood up, the products tightly gripped in my two arms in a hug. I gazed upon the living room, having to once again get used to the sight again. sometimes I would do this, stare at something just to mark at how warm it made me feel inside. I set the cleaning supplies on the coffee table in front of the couch, I held a rag in my hand, spraying a blue substance on the dusty windows. I continued, wiping every window clean. after finishing I smiled at my reflection, looking back at me in the glass. I dropped the rag on the table, grabbing the duts pan while prodding to clean.

it wasn't very long until the living room looked as it did when I was a kid, homey and loving. my plan was to clean the whole house, I started to walk towards the kitchen until remembering to about bills room, hearing his embarrassing words play through my ears, the sentence he said when he first entered it. 'covered in blood~~!!'

i grimnced, picking up trhge items and dashing to the bloody room. to my surprise, as I opened the door, the bed was made and the carpet was clean. the blinds of the window were slightly opened, iht cascading into the scenery. I mumbled, confused as to how the room was clean, almost sparkling. I thought that the bill must have cleaned it or lied in the first place, however, my train of thought was stolen. on the bed covers, sat a nice leather suitcase, slight scratches on the golden handle. I tilted my head, moving closer to the container. I was aware of opening the case wasn't very polite, actually very rude. the problem though, I don't remember bill bringing anything to the house when he first got here, after all, he was basically passed out at the time.

my curiosity built inside of me, like a bubble. a thought passed my mind that this could be an item belonging to my mother, this was her room after all, or maybe even my father, but I doubt it. or, it could be bills suitcase he went and git after staying her couple days, could he had bought it at a store..? the simple container was so mysterious.

I glided over to it, deciding 'he's not here.., ill just take a peek~" I giggled.

inside are photos, my childhood face in very little of them, also along with some old-looking envelopes, letter, and a shard of.....glass.

my heart clenches like its trying to squeeze something out of it. i grip the glass, little cuts making there into my finger. specks of dried blood flake off its smooth surface.

I throw it across the room, wanting it out of my line of sight. my eyes dart back to the box, now burying my fingers into its containment and rummaging my arms around it frantically.

I pick up many things, photos, and letters, which I read. my eyes were dripping tears at this point at reading my mother's suicide note. my breathing was hard and raspy. my mind snapped back at the sound of the front door opening from the living room. I heard bills voice calling me, asking where I was. the footsteps followed down the hallway toward where I was. he opened the door. seeing my puffy red eyes and my fingers holding the letter, photos scattered on my thighs.

he stared for a moment before saying my name "(Y/n..." "why did you have these??" I responded almost immediately. I wiped my tears away with my wrist.

bill dropped the bags h was carrying, running over to me suddenly. his eyes filled with worry.

he snatched the letter from me, I was about to take it back but then he held me, his legs around my folded ones. he pulled me into his lap, holding his hands behind my back along with the letter, hugging me. I sat there.arms in his chest.

"you...you weren't supposed to see them, I should have hidden them from you.."
"I'm not blind anymore bill! why am I only seeing these now..?" I ended my breathy sentences in a squeak, muttering my sob. it all happened so fast, but somehow he is here and I'm crying in his chest.

"I'm sorry (y/n)..! please don't get mad...!"
my mind seemed to stop. the words escaped his mouth, they went to my heart. it felt like all the blood stopped pumping inside my body. just for a second, I felt dead. those words, made me feel like I was turning into my mother. I can't count how many times I've quoted them to her before. i give up.

i sigh. "i just wish...i wish they were gone.." "the letters..?" he questions, opening his eyes to look down at my sad form. "yea.., I just wish all this stuff was gone. I don't want to be reminded of my past anymore, I just dont.." I breathed. bill stared at me. like always he had already come up with a solution. "come outside with me" like that he got up, lifting the case a quickly into his arms and was out the door.

i followed, picking up the letter he dropped, and then hesitately the glass off the floor. walking out the door, confused and exasperated.

•°*∆ѕσηɡ ɓίɾδ∆*°• (Bill cipher x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara