"I am going to tell you people a great news, I..." Alisha started but my pain got worse and a shriek left my mouth as I felt my water broke.

Rohaan's POV

We all except for those girls were sitting in garden when Izzah and Hamail came running in garden. Hamail went to her mother and Izzah came to me with her ragged breaths.

"Bhai! Bhai! Maya bhabhi...she...she...." she stopped as Maya's painful scream reached my ears. In a second I dashed in room with all family members following behind me.

I was shocked to see her crying so hard and hiccuping so badly. All energy knocked down from me. I went near her and cradled her head in my hands. She took a fistful of my shirt.

" Start the car!" I shouted and carried her in my arms to car.

Ammar quickly started the car and  Izzah opened the door for us. I took her in car and brought her head near my chest. Her screams were getting louder. I was saying soothing words in her ears and was stroking her belly minutes after minutes I was kissing her head. A tear slipped from my eyes at her painful condition. I  was scared to lose her. I was just praying to Allah to ease her pain.

Alisha was shouting at Ammar after each minute to drive faster and he was crossing all red signals. At last we reached hospital and in a minute they took her in operation theater.

All others reached hospital, carrying the baby stuffs we need. After several painful waiting hours and roaming infront of the operation theater door, the doctor came out. We all looked at him.

"Congratulations! It's a baby boy. Mother and baby is alright. " We all released a breath we never knew, we were holding. I thanked Allah for such blessing. I was scared to lose them.

"Can I meet them?" I asked in excitement. I really wanted to see my jaan.

"Just stay for few minutes, let us get them into room." She said. I nodded and thanked her.

After few minutes they allowed us to go inside. I first went to My jaan and she looked way tired but still she managed to gave me  her beautiful soft smile. I gave her a gentle loving kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes and then she left me alo...

I mean left my hand and slept because she was too much tired. She had already looked at the baby. Everyone was just surrounding the baby.

"Hey! Hey! That's my baby boy there. So if you people don't mind can I see him?" I said and received glares of them. I shrugged it off and took my baby from maa and God He was cute and devilishly handsome like his father a.k.a me. I smiled as my baby giggled. He got my ocean blue eyes and heart-robbing smile of Maya. And he got chubby milky white skin and beautiful rosy cheeks. Trust me, he got better features than any other boy or even girl.

After playing with him for hours, we saw Maya waking up. All men went out as she wanted to change her clothes. Her mother helped her.

After some minutes we were called inside. Ammar went to her and kissed her forehead lovingly and hugged her tightly. Even though he was her brother, I still wanted her in my arms only. I went to them and sat near her on bed and pulled her to me. Ammar rolled his eyes with a smile.

"You better stay away from her young man." I told him sarcastically. He again rolled his eyes and replied.

"You better treat them right or you know me my dear brother-in-law." I just rolled my eyes and kissed Maya's head which was on my shoulder.

Ammar went to hold baby but the real problem was that Izzah was holding him. And she was not letting anyone take the baby away from her. And then they started their bickering.