CHAPTER 7

Maya's POV

After four months

Everything was not same.Zain was fighting on small things with me.I was crying everyday but Alisha was there for me always.Whenever I had a fight with Zain ,I would call her and she always came for me to my house. She never left me.She even tried to make Zain understand about these things, but Zain being Zain never listened to her.I also tried to understand that marriage  does not stay in honeymoon mode .It requires our time, patience. I was trying to be patient but Zain was not helping.

He needed everything perfect whether it was his work or some housework. He started to get irritated by many things that I did before too ,in front of him.Like I played basketball many times in our garage but now he had this problem that why I was wasting time on it.I was not wasting my time.Before this he used to play with me every sunday. But now every sunday he had to go to some meeting. He was not giving me his time. 

Ahh!!! I was getting irritated by him too.

Now he never eat dinner on sunday at home. I had to eat it alone.I was trying to understand him.Every night he had to work. He spend most of his time in working in study room.He wanted breakfast at sharp 8:00 am ,ironed clothes and if I forgot to put his watch on dressing table then he would fight with me on this too. He was having some great anger issues. I was seriously losing my patience . He only let me go to  my parent's house for 2 hours on Saturday.I realized that he was not this angry man at the starting days of our marriage. We did not even complete one year of our marriage and these problems were coming to my way like people coming  to eat free food samples at the stalls.

Alisha tried to help me alot. She would make us both sit at sofa and give us a long lecture not to hurt each other and Zain always listened to her quietly. I was grateful to her as she was helping us too much. She always sit down with Zain and then tried to make him understand about my condition. I was getting depressed.I always go inside and let them talk Zain always got better with me after her lecture , but just for few days then again had to take her lectures.

In these few days, my life would become at least a little easy, but then again Zain wanted everything perfect.Yesterday our fight took new road. He was too much angry at me for not making dinner. Every sunday he eat dinner outside with friends or business partners. I thought this Sunday would be same and I did not cook anything for me.He came back to home at 11:00 pm and asked me for dinner and I told him that I did not make anything.He was drinking the water at that time ,he lifted the glass and throwed it with full force on the floor near my feet.It shattered into pieces ,my legs were shaking and my mouth became dry with his sudden action . I was froze at that moment.

After coming to my senses I shouted a him for this misbehaviour but he ignored me and went inside to sleep.My whole night was disturbed. I was getting mentally disturbed while he was sleeping peacefully on bed.My heart was whimpering in pain. His attitude was hurting me too much.

Now, its too much I was going to tell mom about this.This was not right ,I would tell my family about his behaviour. I would first warn him that I would tell my parents about his misbehaviour.

 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

A/N

What are ur thoughts on this chapter??

Please vote......

Till then, Take Care🥰🥰🥰