CHAPTER 6

Maya's POV

After so many feasts I and Zain went to Switzerland for honeymoon. We actually enjoyed too much. Zain and I were now very much frank with each other.He was always caring. All awkwardness and nervousness were now finished as we were already bonded with each other.He let me bought gifts for everyone and I also did shopping for Alisha.She was more excited for honeymoon than me. I told her everything about my trip.From A to Z. Everything.

Our return flight was today and I did not want to go back ,it was beautiful here but at the same time I was missing everyone. We were going to lahore and then Zain's parents were going to shift to Islamabad.His parents were always nice to me.They always took care of me.They never let me remember my parents too much.But now they were going I would definitely miss them.

''Babe, is everything packed?'' Zain asked while using his mobile.

I came out of my train of thoughts and nodded at his question.

''What are you thinking? Wait...of course about your handsome husband.Babe, I am in front of you.You can do anything. I will not say anything.'' He said and winked at me. My eyes widened and I took the pillow and hit him with it.His laugh stopped and I ran for my life

''Mrs Zain!! RUN for your life. I am not going to spare you''.Zain said.

We were running around room like children, I was sure that our next room members could hear us and they might complain to Hotel management.I was near the bed when Zain came from behind and we both fell down on bed.He was on the top of me. He put his hands on bed to support him. We both were again lost in each other. He was coming near me. My breath hitched and my heart was beating loudly. He could definitely hear it.His lips touched my right cheek and then left cheek . My eyes closed automatically. He had much effect on me.

''We will get late for flight.'' I whispered.

''Huh!! okay'' He said.

He get off me and then grinned at me.I relieved the breath I never knew I was holding.

''Now, Milady we should leave for Airport.''I nodded with a smile dancing on my lips.

After sometime we left for airport .I was going to miss this place.I called Alisha before sitting in plane. We talked for a while and then it was time to leave this place.In whole flight I told Zain about Alisha as he was interested in my and Alisha bonding.I told him everything and also that how she rejected every man just to get someone caring and loving like him, which was true Zain was always very caring and loving.I always made dua for her to get someone like Zain.

We reached Pakistan . There was standing, Alisha, waiting for us. I hugged her very tightly and told her that I missed her too much.She also said the same.

''Zain bhai we missed you too.'' Alisha said

'Oh really! I am glad to hear this.'' Zain replied.

Both were grinning. That's good they were getting along with each other. We went at home and then we rest for sometime and then we gave everyone their gifts.Everyone was happy.Looking at them, I was happy.

After that I told every single detail,even our romantic...ahem ahem!! to Alisha.I told her how caring was Zain all the time and how he let me do shopping.I was very happy.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N 

Do tell me is Maya doing right telling everything to her friend??

Please vote.....

Till then, Take Care🥰🥰🥰