Malfoy's New Elf

"Hurry! Hurry!!!" The small elf yells, pushing its small body into my leg, attempting to move me. Instead I stare at it in confusion at the small being.

It continues to repeat the word "Hurry" while shoving at my leg until I cut it off. "Who are you?" I question.

It looks frightened, but shakily says "JuJu." I smile and it seems to relax. "Master Malfoy sent JuJu. He tell JuJu to get Miss White out of here before the monster come back." I laugh when she refers to the headmaster as "the monster".

Then I remember, "I can't leave this room. I'm under the imperious curse and this room has some kind of protective charm on it." I look down in defeat.

"Master says that Malfoy Manor has similar protective charms." JuJu says, her squeaky voice getting a pitch higher as she talks, becoming more comfortable around me.

I smile lightly. "Was it Draco Malfoy? Or Lucius?"

"The first one Miss. JuJu mustn't say Masters first names." I laugh lightly, but in my head I'm a little bit sad for the poor thing. I know the Malfoy's aren't the greatest to their house elf's. I also know how pissed Hermione would be about them owning another considering she's still trying to make S.P.E.W. a thing.

"Listen JuJu..." I sigh for a moment. "I want to come back. I want to be able to wander around the halls of Hogwarts freely and have fun with my friends again. I especially miss hanging out with Draco, without the Leach drama."

She thinks for a moment before a smile appears on her face. "JuJu has an idea!!" She squeaks and snaps her fingers.

I feel a warm sensation in my head and then it starts to burn. I fall to the floor, but the feeling is gone as quickly as it came and is replaced by a small headache just above my temple.

"Now Miss Quinn can roam the castle! No one can access Miss Quinn's mind, JuJu made sure of that!" I smile at the small creature and go in to hug her.

Before I can get my arms around her she squealed and flinches, but relaxes once she realizes it was a hug.

"Young Mr Malfoy is very kind to JuJu." She looks at me when I pull away. "Young Mr Malfoy is the only one that is kind to JuJu."

I look at her with pity and say, "I'm sorry JuJu. I want to help, I really do. I'll find a way." I look at her as hope fills her eyes and she jumps up squeaking.

"Yes yes Miss Quinn!!! JuJu is very happy!!!" I hug her again before looking towards the headmasters door.

"It's locked isn't it." I look to JuJu who nods. "Can you get us outta here?" Again she nods and takes my hand in hers.

I smile and she says. "This might hurt Miss Quinn. JuJu suggests eyes closed." I close my eyes and feel a sensation sort of like being shoved through an incredibly small tube.

When I open my eyes I'm in front of the gargoyle that leads to Dumbledick's office. I take a breath and turn around, walking towards the great hall, my body doing exactly as I tell it to.