Vampires and Shapeshifters

Authors Note: Minor Cussing Hope You Enjoy! Comment If You'd Like An Original Character Of Your Own Creation To Be Included Or If You'd Like Yourself To Be In It. Comment Description, Name, Age, And What You Want Them To Be, Like Quinn's Best Friend, Bella's Best Friend, Quinn's Rival, Ect. Thanks I Appreciate It! Love You Enjoy!   

Previously

I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. The door opened and then...

"SURPRISE!!!"

Current Chapter

When I walked into my old home, unrecognizable people jump out at me, making me pull out my wand. 

With the spell 'Stupefy' on my lips I point it at the first person I see. "Woah Quinn, calm down its just me." The figure, who I now recognize as my father, speaks putting his hands up in submission. 

I quickly put away my wand when I realize I'm not under attack. My many years with the 'Golden Trio', has made me a bit on edge about surprises. "Sorry, I thought you where... someone else." I say, bowing my head slightly, pink coating my cheeks as I stand there, embarrassed at my outburst. 

When I feel the heat in my cheeks disappear, I slowly look up. There are many people that I don't recognize. They must be Bella's friends. There's Billy and Jacob, Bella and our father,  a group of people that consist of two girls and three boys, and another group of people. 

The last group looks different... they have pale skin and purple bags under their eyes. They are unmistakably beautiful and they seem to pull me towards them. I would be drawn  to them, but I know what they are. Leaches! Bloodsuckers! Beasts in human form! 

"Father." I say, my voice monotone and lifeless. "Can I speak with you for a moment. Alone!" I hiss the last word, quietly. He nods in response and we walk upstairs, and I silently conger another room and walk in. "What the actual fuck where you thinking!" I shout, "You know as well as I do what kind of creatures they are! How could you bring them into this house after-" I cut myself off as a tear escapes my eye at the memory.

"Quinn..." He pauses, thinking over his next choice of words, "They're Bella's friends, I can't just not let them over."

"Of course! Because Bella gets whatever Bella wants!" I scream. "I shouldn't have come here." I say blankly. "I think I'll go... blow off some steam." 

As I make my way down stairs, I make sure my face is absolutely dry, before making a run for the door. Unlucky for me, Jacob called for me before I made it there. 

"Hey Quinn. Long time no see." The brown haired boy said, walking up to me and giving me a tight hug. 

After escaping the embrace, I come to the conclusion he's changed. His hair is different, his eyes are colder along with his expression, hes grown quite a bit, and finally he's running a temperature and a high one from what I can tell. 

My only friend from this cursed hell hole of a town, isn't who he said he was. Jacob is a shapeshifter. 

Vampires and shapeshifters! 

My face turns ever colder and I quickly step away from the boy I once called a friend. He's one of them. He's not trustworthy anymore. He's not my Jacob. This is another enemy I have. 

"My father really does hate me doesn't he." I spit under my breath. I turn to leave, but Bella walks up to me by then. 

"It's so great to see you Quinn, how was London?" I look down at my arm. On it is the scar I got from a Vampire that goes by Zane. If Blaise hadn't been there to suck the venom out, I'd be sporting baggie eyes and cold skin right now. 

"It was truly extraordinary." I reply, trying to keep the anger out of my voice. My anger at my father for bringing both vampires and a shapeshifter to my 'Welcome Back' party. I clench my fist, but stop before I draw blood. In a room full of vampires I have to keep my guard up. The tiniest bit of blood could start a riot. 

"That's great to hear!" She exclaims, then drags my arm over to her 'friends' the leaches. "Quinn this is Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, and Edward!" She smiles as she points to each in turn. My eyes narrow and I put my hand up to my nose, plugging it. 

'There smell is intoxicating to a witch, especially a young one. NEVER go near one, and if you must, don't let yourself smell their despicable scent.'  Professor Snape's, cold hard voice echos through my ear. 

They look at each other, shock write all over their faces. I smirk and turn, still holding my nose,  before walking out the door. When I'm away from the door, I silently cast a nose-stuffer, spell on myself. 

When my wand is safely tucked away I hear Bella walk out the door. "Quinn why did you just leave back there?" She questions, walking up to stand beside me. "You didn't even talk to them."

"Sorry Bella, if it makes you happy I'll go in and speak with them." I say, knowing the scent cant affect me anymore. 

She grabs my arm and drags me into the living room where the filthy leaches sit, trying not to be too obvious. "Bella" one of them said, a low growl starts in my throat as he starts to approach her. I know she wont be able to say 'no' to anything he says, not because of any attraction except his 'powers'. 

"Watch him" I say in posaltounge. "Attack if needed" 

"Is this the Quinn girl you sometimes talked about?" he questions, taking another step closer. Two of my snakes make their way closer to him as he approaches. 

"Yes, I am. And your coming a little too close for my liking." I spit, nodding my head ever so slightly. 

At my command the snakes slither to my side, hissing slightly. "Antonio, Zach. Back down." I say, normally and then repeating it in posaltounge. I just wanted to show him not to mess with me. 

My snakes retreat back to my bags and I step forward ever so slightly before holding out my hand and putting on a fake smile, my white-blonde hair, waving out as I do. "I'm Quinn. Quinn Swan. It's a pleasure to meet you!" You know what they say...

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.