Arianna?

So I got a request for a character from AriyahPhommaly and I think the character Arianna, will be a great addition to the story! Thank you so much for letting me use your character!

"Six? Wha- why? Why would he do that?" My face was dull and full of confusion, the cold mist of the nighttime air making a shiver run up my spine as the eerie silence wore on.

"Well you see..." Two finally spoke, "He looked like Six and sounded like him too, but... his eyes, they seemed emotionless. As if under some kind of spell."

"Imperious..." I muttered. They seemed not to have noticed.

The others were having a conversation, but my mind was occupied. Different suspects and scenarios flooding my thoughts. Cedric? Draco? Blaise? I didn't know who to trust.

I looked over at the four people standing in a huddle a small distance away. Could it be one of them? Did someone have some sort of petty vendetta against my supposed soul-mate? I mean, how could I trust a random group of people who just showed up outta the blue and told me I was different?

I was just about to ask a question about how the whole 'Five' thing worked when the sound of a branch breaking echoed around the small clearing.

We all looked to the noise and to our utter horror there were four giant wolfs standing at the edge of the forest, just within sight of our group.

There were four pops and I was alone. I looked to the side to see that the others had apparated but I'm really bad at apparating under pressure.

I quickly pull out my wand and stare them down, daring them to come at me.

There was a fully black one off to the left, the beautiful grey one from earlier, to the right, and a brown one in the center. The two on the sides were lowed to the ground, growling. But the brown one was just looking at me, confused.

I muttered a quick "Stupify" as my wand pointed at the black one.

The wolf was thrown backwards and there was silence. The brown one continued to look at me in confusion while the grey one was looking at me in horror.

I run as fast as I can and climb up a tree, the dogs are still in shock but it won't last long.

I take long deep breaths so I can calm myself long enough to apperate away.

When my hear beat finally steadies I stand on a branch, turn on my heal and apperate.

The familiar feeling of being pulled through a tube, far too small for my body, overcomes me as I land on my feet in my fathers house.

"I was wondering how long I would have to wait until you got here." I turn to be face to face with my rival, Arianna.

"Arianna? It's been awhile." My voice is cold as I look into her icy blue eyes.

"Indeed it has." She smirks and flips her dirty blonde hair.