Ch.21 killing the fucking clown!

~Y/n pov ~

"No." Pennywise chuckled , "I'll take him, I'll take all of you, I'll feast on your flesh and feed on your fear."

"Or I'll take him, only him and you can go and live your happy lives, and I will have my long rest." IT smiled creepily.

"Leave ." Bill begged as Pennywise chuckled, mocked and imitated him.

I stepped forwards, "I told you Bill."

Richie stepped forward to join me , "We fucking told you! I don't wanna die!"

Richie's eyes were glossy and slightly red from crying.

I made a list, "You punched me in the face. Made us walk in shitty water , brought us to a fucking crackhead house."

I gave Richie as reassuring look as I started subtly walking to the junk pile, I spotted a bat, perfect.

"And now," I picked up the bat, "I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown."

I readied my bat, "Welcome to the losers club asshole!"

Pennywise lunged at me as the bat came in contact with his face.

Everyone gained a sudden confidence , seeing me and Richie face our fears head on like that.

One by one, they all faced their fears.

Until IT, was cowered in the corner, powerless.

We all surrounded him so he couldn't escape.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly , because she wasn't afraid." Bill pointed out, "And we're not afraid either. Not anymore, now you're the one who's afraid, because you're gonna starve!"

Pennywise jumped into the well, uttering out one last word, "fear!"

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay!" Richie jokes back to his usual self, before all this shit happened.

~*~

The losers club disbanded as everyone moved away. Though I don't remember much of my past or where I lived, I remember every moment I spent with Richie and we were still together , married now. And everything was fine, if only we knew what was going to happen.

~*~

_____________________________________
330 words

A/n I did a sequel!