Ch.17 Lazy day

~Y/n pov ~

The losers club had been through a lot and we had an argument just yesterday, I can't believe it, but I was done with them.

Unless Bill apologised, I wouldn't grace them with my presence.

I vividly remembered the nightmare I had last night and the words Richie said to me just hours ago, "my worst fear isn't clowns, it's losing you..."

My heart almost shattered when I heard that statement, my worst fear was still clowns but what Bill said really affected me and made me sad.

I thought we were pretty good friends but I guess Bill thinks otherwise.

Me and Richie laid in my bed, just watching tv.

We decided , fuck it , we need a day off.

So here we are, I just hope Stan and Eddie are okay.

That reminds me, it was Stan's Bar mitzvah tomorrow, despite all the jokes me and Richie make, we weren't going to miss it .

Though I suspect no one else from the losers club is going.

I sighed as I sunk into Richie's side, at around this point he would make a snide comment but we were just so exhausted we just didn't bother.

We just watched tv and ice cream.

At some point, we must've fell asleep, the last thing I remember was Richie's peaceful face as we both fell into nightmare-less slumbers .

~*~

The sun peaked through the curtains, I looked up at Richie's perfect face.

His cute glasses that somehow made his brown eyes look cuter, his little brown freckles dotted around his nose and eyes, his soft brown hair that perfectly framed his face.

I sighed in content . This was nice.

After the shit that went down a few days ago, you both swore to never leave each others sides ever again, scared of what would come if you were alone.

Richie's eyes fluttered open as he looked at me with his loving gaze.

I smiled up at him, "Morning a Rich."

He responded with a gruff, 'morning' before pecking me gently on the lips.

We had to get ready for Stan's bar mitzvah, we wouldn't miss it for the world.

~*~

_____________________________________
373 words

A/n I'm thinking about writing a soulmate au in the future