Ch. 2 Last Day Of School

~Y/n pov~

The last day of school was finally over. The bell sounded throughout the school loudly, as I leapt out of my seat, excited to leave.

I saw Bill, Eddie and Richie in the distance, I ran over to them and stood inbetween Richie and Eddie.

I was slightly shorter then Eddie, I was the smallest in the group.

"Hey." I was slightly out of breath.

They all nodded in acknowledgement before going back to their conversation.

"How's it work?" Bill asked.

I assumed they were talking about the bar mitzvah.

"I heard they slice the tip of his dick off." Eddie tells us.

"Then he'd have nothing left." I joked as Richie chuckled.

Stan eventually joined the group.

"So what happened at the bar mitzvah?" Bill asked, "Eddie said t-they slice the tip off your d-d-d-dick off."

"Yeah the Rabbi will pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say,'Where's the beef?' " I grinned as me and Richie high fived.

Stanley looked unimpressed, "I just read some stuff from the Torah and made a speech and then suddenly I became a man."

"I can think of funner ways to become a man!" Richie exclaimed.

"More fun you mean." Stanley corrected.

"Your no fun Stan." I pouted at him as he rolls his eyes in response.

We walked past Bowers and his gang as they stared at us creepily.

"Think they sign my yearbook?" Richie asked, adjusting his glasses.

"Sure." I responded, "They'd say : Dear Richie, I'm sorry for taking a hot steaming dump in your backpack last March! Have a good summer!" I cracked a grin as Richie smiled slightly.

We walked out of school as Greta barged past Stanley heading to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes but ignored her.

We finally made it to the bins and emptied our bags into them.

Stan sighed in content," Best feeling ever!"

"Oh yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie retorted.

I smiled slightly as Stanley gave him a look of annoyance.

Eddie ignored the interaction, "What do you guys want to do tomorrow?"

"We start our training." Richie stated referring to me and himself.

"What training?" Eddie frowned.

"Street fighter." Me and Richie said in sync.

"Is that how you want to spend your summer?" Eddie asked us, "Inside of an arcade?"

Richie took a breath, thinking of a retort, then adjusted his glasses, "Beats spending it inside of your mother!   Ohhh!"

Richie put his hand out for a high five, I cracked a smile high fiving him.

Stan gave us a disapproving look and pulled both our hands down.

Richie leaned over amd whispered, "This is why your my favourite!"

I blush slightly feeling his breath on my ear.

"What if we go to the quarry?" Stan suggested.

"Guys, w-w-we have t-the barrens." Bill cut in.

Richie nodded and Stan looked disappointed, "Right.."

Eddie stared off in the distance, we all slowly noticed and turned to see what he was looking at.

"Betty Ripsom's mom." Eddie whispered quietly, I almost didn't hear.

"Is she really expecting to see her come out of that school?" Stanley asked.

Eddie sighed, "I don't know. As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding in Home Ec. for the last few weeks."

We all continued to look over.

"Think they'll actually find her." Stan asked.

"Sure." Richie replied, "In a ditch, all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots."

"Smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." I added gesturing to Eddie.

"Shut up guys!" Eddie was annoyed.

"That's fricking disgusting." He mumbled under his breath.

"She's not dead, s-she's m-m-missing." Bill stuttered.

I then remembered it was a sensitive topic for Bill as he had lost his younger brother Georgie.

"Sorry Bill." Me and Richie said in sync.

Richie adjusted his glasses, "She's missing."

We started walking off.

"Y'know the barrens aren't that bad." Richie started.

"Yeah." I agreed, "Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?"

Henry suddenly came over and grabbed mine and Richie's bags flinging us into Stan knocking us all over.

"Nice frisby flamer." One of them grinned.

"Give it back!" Stan yelled in protest.

But it was too late, he threw it and it went through the moving bus' window.

"Fucking loser!" Patrick said.

Belch burped really loudly in Eddie's face, making him jump away.

"Loser!" Henry barges past Bill.

"Y-you s-s-suck B-Bowers!" Bill stuttered angrily.

"Shut up Bill." Eddie whisper to him, as Richie started getting up and offered a hand to me.

I accepted it as he pulled me up and I brushed myself off, before we started walking towards Bill and Eddie.

"You say something, B-B-B-B-Billy?" Henry mocked, "You got a free ride this year 'cause of your little brother. Ride' s over Denbrough."

Henry look behind us, I turned and saw his dad stood there, staring right at us.

Henry looked away slightly scared, "This summer's gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends." Henry wiped his saliva on Bill's face as he cringed away.

We walked back up to Bill and Eddie.

"Wish he'd go missing." I told them.

"Yeah." Richie agreed.

"He's probably the one doing it." Eddie pursed his lips.

~*~

_____________________________________
891 words

A/n who is your favourite character ?